OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unbothered. A slide was inevitable with how they run the offense. Very rudimentary, unimaginative. But this is college basketball.

He still has the same skills he had last month. Still taking him #1 without a 2nd thought
I'm just as against college coaching as anyone here but this slide isn't on the coaching at all

I'm still taking trae top 5

Isn’t an insult at all
Of course not. I'm just puzzled by the people that think Trae is some can't miss prospect as a guard in this draft and don't think that Doncic can be because of "limited" athleticism. Doesn't make sense to me.

Bamba just keeps evolving at a rapid pace

Ayton showing so many skills and tools and iq, which has been questioned from the jump

I legit go back and forth between the top 5 after ayton and then bagley and jaren Jackson are fighting for 6

Sexton can go after them

Watching sexton now I haven't given him a fair look since the start of the year

Pass out of a double team was too lit I definitely slept on his decision making as a prep. Noticed he had exceptional instincts when I watched him the first month or two of the season

Bro I'm a big porter fan I just hope he's healthy. He hasn't practiced in over 3 months I hope he isn't rushing back for the wrong reasons

That back surgery is such a under wraps thing don't even know what was actually wrong with him

Porter is also going to be shaking off months of rust while teams have been playing since November. Doesn't seem like there's any benefit to this for him.

Jackson's biggest problems are floating and foul trouble?

Trae struggling

Jackson has the potential to be the best big in this draft. He's gonna get into a lot of foul trouble to start of his career though.

When does Porter play?

Oh Oman... I do hope Porter is not rushing this... He needs think long term rather than draft stock & NCAA (even tho March madness is something special)

From a selfish perspective i hope he stays out and keep falling so that the sixers can snatch him.

Jackson has the potential to be the best big in this draft. He's gonna get into a lot of foul trouble to start of his career though.

When does Porter play?
The earliest porter can practice is Thursday he meets with his surgeon then in dallas

Coach said they'll know by Friday what the update is

Porter previously said he wants to "help his team". Like I was saying I respect his commitment but I hope his handlers aren't telling him this is a good idea. It's his choice at the end of the day so I rock with whatever he decides but damn don't risk anything over a few damn games in college

Aaron holiday plays a lot bigger than 6'1

Dude just has a knack for making plays and scoring. Seems like he has potential to be a scoring spark off the bench in the pros, his height worries me though. Def has that second round value vibe to him

Do you know anyone who has had back issues? They are the worst. Wasn’t huge on his game in the first place, but not touching ANYONE with back issues.
Back issues at his age is even worse. Young man was a serious contender for #1 pick. He must be getting some pressure to try to grab that spot.
Needs to take care of his health first.

Back issues at his age is even worse. Young man was a serious contender for #1 pick. He must be getting some pressure to try to grab that spot.
Needs to take care of his health first.

At his age, any age. Wouldn’t draft him.

Back
Top Bottom