• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
im saying imagine if last summer utah wouldve asked boston for that top 5 pick they had which was tatum for gordon hayward on a sign and trade. utah wouldve had the tatum pick AND mitchell from their pick they had and used for mitchell

im saying imagine if last summer utah wouldve asked boston for that top 5 pick they had which was tatum for gordon hayward on a sign and trade. utah wouldve had the tatum pick AND mitchell from their pick they had and used for mitchell

Bruh what? :lol: You on some whole other ish :lol:

NONE of that was going down like that lmao

Why would Boston have done that? They signed him with the cap space they had no need to give up a pick.

TJ almost with a quadruple double

Sixers haven’t lost a home game at Wells Fargo in two months

Already won more games than we won all last year and we’re two games out of the 4th seed, Wall won’t be back for another month and we currently hold the tiebreaker over the Wizards

Sixers Bucks 1st round would be good stuff.

Utah's front office is A1. Imagine if GH stayed. They could've paired him with Mitchell.

Denver with Mitchell would've been tough too. I get why they did the trade but Jokic/Millsap/Murray/Mitchell would've been fire.

Breh, I thought it was just a prank but Kerr got the players out here the whole game coaching. Whole nother level of no dambs given

Breh, I thought it was just a prank but Kerr got the players out here the whole game coaching. Whole nother level of no dambs given

thats Bron type disrespect like when they were playing the bottle toss game on the floor in the Garden during the game.
everyone from the owner down should take this as a slap in the face.

Payton actually looks like he was worthy of a lottery pick out here instead of all them trash years with the Magic lol. Good trade by the Suns

I remember a rumor that the Suns were offered Kyrie for Bledsoe and Josh Jackson. Was this ever confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom