• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dog Mitchell is legit the best rookie I’ve seen in a min. synder letting son launch on sight is a dream lol

dog Mitchell is legit the best rookie I’ve seen in a min. synder letting son launch on sight is a dream lol
He can get his shot off against about anything and for sure anybody, but Simmons is levels above.
His speed and length and sight is a problem.
He does what he wants, effortlessly.
Mitchell has to work for his, but he works smart.

When was the last time the sun were relevant?

Last time I can recall was Johnson / Barkley / Ainge / Majerle / Dumas / etc ...

Im tripping forgot the Nash Amare DAntonini era

Last edited:
Didn't know Crowder's dad played for Utah

zQzj2Vp.jpg

As far as Phoenix is concerned, they need to blow it all up. I legit forget Brandon Knight is still even in the league. I knew they were heading for tire fire status when they had Knight, Bledsoe, and Dragic all on one team. They aren't developing rookies, maybe Jackson is the exception, but as far as the others, it is time to trade them all out during the off season. Let the vets go home to be family men, no reason in hell that Chandler should still be on the team. Or Dudley. I would like to see what a competent coach and front office could do with this team. Other wise, they wouldn't beat the Mercury.

so yall still got simmons as run away roy?

At first I thought it was going to be between Simmons, Tatum, and to a certain extent Kuzma, but now with the Jazz running off wins, Tatum being inconsistent, the Lakers being the Lakers, it is between Mitchell and Simmons, at least that is how I see it.

so yall still got simmons as run away roy?

It’ll be whoever finishes the year the strongest out of the All-Star break between Simmons and Mitchell

If it’s close and we end up like the 4 or 5 seed and the Jazz don’t make the playoffs then I would hope they’d give it to Simmons seeing as how being on a winning team was people’s reasoning as to why Brogdon won it last year

Damn looking at the standings that Lakers pick might really be around like 10ish. The Porzingis injury is gonna have the Knicks skydiving the rest of the year and the Mavs, Grizzlies, Suns, Kings, Hawks, Magic and Nets are on another level of bad. The Bulls are a wildcard whether they’ll get back to playing decent or keep losing like they have lately. Hornets have one of the easiest schedules in the league, they shouldn’t start tanking too hard.

Guess my *** better start looking at Wendell Carter, Sexton, Bridges, etc

Damn looking at the standings that Lakers pick might really be around like 10ish. The Porzingis injury is gonna have the Knicks skydiving the rest of the year and the Mavs, Grizzlies, Suns, Kings, Hawks, Magic and Nets are on another level of bad. The Bulls are a wildcard whether they’ll get bad to playing good or keep losing like they have lately. Hornets have one of the easiest schedules in the league, they shouldn’t start tanking too hard.

Guess my *** better start looking at Wendell Carter, Sexton, Bridges, etc

Yup. And like I've been maintaining, all those teams have a reason to tank for a better pick. The Lakers have no pick and therefore no incentive to tank, they actually need to win games.

Anything can happen but I highly doubt LA slides into the bottom 8. Especially considering they've won 12 of their last 16.

Who knows though, maybe the ****** causes things to go downhill... oh well, like I said, I'm still willing to get anyone LA doesn't finish with a bottom 8 record.

*looks up Mikal Bridges and his highlights*

*realizes he’s born and raised in Philly and plays in the Sixers arena already*

*could be possible Covington replacement*

Found my new target
4CB3477A-BF8B-48A7-867E-7ADB21CF824F.png

Last edited:
A few of y'all had Mitchell as a potential standout, I figured he'd be solid but I didn't see a breakout like this coming at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom