• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol jay admired and I was hurt nas wouldn’t give them the time of day because nas was going a big, the king of time ... Jay is like nas seed

[
QUOTE="niceshoes247, post: 29566855, member: 188829"]And Eminem murdered u on ur own ****[/QUOTE]
Switch up ya flow ish is garbage
What u tryna kick? Knowledge....

These fools trying to have the Flip ceremony at 7:15 :smh: gonna miss it ain't gonna be at Target Center for another 20 minutes :smh:

i seriously wonder who started this BS that you aren't allowed to lift your pivot foot... people have been brainwashed by this for years and you see it everywhere on FB/IG comments like "you have to jump with both feet"

Straight from usa basketball site

"You may raise your pivot foot to shoot or pass, provided the ball leaves your hands before the pivot foot returns to the court"

i seriously wonder who started this BS that you aren't allowed to lift your pivot foot... people have been brainwashed by this for years and you see it everywhere on FB/IG comments like "you have to jump with both feet"

Straight from usa basketball site

"You may raise your pivot foot to shoot or pass, provided the ball leaves your hands before the pivot foot returns to the court"

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE Can we get a ruling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom