• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 incredible defensive possession by jimmy there. but IT being useless. terrible lob to Randle allowed jimmy to recover. throw the damn alley. 3 point swing. dude is soooooo bad!

IT went from beloved in Boston, to a bad teammate in Cleveland, to a straight up cancer in LA and possible future teams. :lol:

then a wild 1 on 4 drive resulting in a turnover. literally every single possession has been a negative for IT to close. what was luke thinking?

Must be a personal thing because you damn sure aren't speaking from a talent standpoint
From a personal and talent.

My opinion but it's definitely not crazy to think, and you're acting like it is.

You're crazy if you think it's definitive that outside of Embiid, you can't make an argument for who is best out of Jokic/Kat/Boogie. It's really preference at that point tbh.

It's Embidd and THEN, but that is the ONLY definite. Again, you're the bias one of you think otherwise.

Easy to say "imagine if Wolves kept Lavine instead".......but Bulls knew what was up.

Butler wouldn't be in Minny if Wiggins was offered :rofl:

IMG_9610.jpg
Look at Wiggins

From a personal and talent.

My opinion but it's definitely not crazy to think, and you're acting like it is.

You're crazy if you think it's definitive that outside of Embiid, you can't make an argument for who is best out of Jokic/Kat/Boogie. It's really preference at that point tbh.

It's Embidd and THEN, but that is the ONLY definite. Again, you're the bias one of you think otherwise.

You said it is personal, so you are admitting a bias.

But to say you wouldn't look at Boogie simoly proves your bias

I don't think he has doubters. Some of this thread thought he was on Boogies level but he ain't. Great game though.

Not even on the same level? Yeah, I don’t agree with that.

Giannis had a similar stat line to Jokic... hmmm

4 fewer rebounds, 4 fewer assists, and his team lost.

Number of times Jokic’s line has been done before tonight: 2

Number of times Giannis’s line has been done before tonight: 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom