• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ao are we simply discussing these players in a vacuum

Or

Are we discussing a fantasy team situation?
No we're discussin them in the sense of what the League is now and how the game is played.

Fantasy I'd clearly take Boogie over probably any big.
Real life no way.

I like what Jokic offers when he draws a double.
Boogie can dribble in ISO but he can't do what Jokic can.

Give me Boogie and 2 shooters vs Jokic and 2 shooters and it's not even close in who I would want.

Feel like I'm clogging right now. I'll chill

Jokic also shoots like 85% from the line and who knows how much better he shoots from other spots

Again my point stands, jokic is as skilled as any big man if not the most skilled

There's nothing outrageous about saying this ... like we're watching a 7 footer who can shoot and pass like a guard. It's not really going on a limb saying this

Give me Boogie and 2 shooters vs Jokic and 2 shooters and it's not even close in who I would want.

l
So you would take Jokic in a pre-planned setting.

I am asking you, if you were starting a team from scratch, and have no idea what other pieces will be available to you, you would pick Jokic over Cousins?

IMG_1733.JPG
No one on da corner had a swagga like us

Jokic also shoots like 85% from the line and who knows how much better he shoots from other spots

Again my point stands, jokic is as skilled as any big man if not the most skilled

There's nothing outrageous about saying this ... like we're watching a 7 footer who can shoot and pass like a guard. It's not really going on a limb saying this
Not a soul said it is outrageous. I said it was outragerous to say Embiid/Jokic.......nobody else

You can make the argument that Embiid is AS skilled, if not the most skilled big man in the NBA. (As Well)

Jokic literally only passes better than KAT lol
Wish y’all would stop acting like he’s soooo much better

Embid is a better post scorer than Jokic and Jokic is no slouch.
Jokic is no slouch, you are correct.

But when it comes to, "Most Skilled" it honestly depends on what you value. There are so many SKILLS that we can pinpoint/count in favor or either player. So I guess depending on HOW you decide to count will determine who you select.

You can't go wrong with either one. I would personally chose Embiid since he is more of a scoring threat. His skill level leads to more buckets. I value that more from that position.

But if you don't, that is fine. No right/wrong

I'm not even arguing who's better.

I'm just saying for Jokic to put up the numbers he's putting up while being an below average athlete takes insane skill or high basketball IQ.

So you would take Jokic in a pre-planned setting.

I am asking you, if you were starting a team from scratch, and have no idea what other pieces will be available to you, you would pick Jokic over Cousins?
I would 100% take Jokic over Boogie starting from scratch.

I'm not even arguing who's better.

I'm just saying for Jokic to put up the numbers he's putting up while being an below average athlete takes insane skill or high basketball IQ.

He def has a high IQ. In the entire NBA Only Kyle Anderson is a more cerebral player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom