Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taj hasn't played more than 25mpg in any Season in 4 years, now he's at 40pg

I bet he lost 9 pounds since Season started, and he stays in shape.

Taj hasn't played more than 25mpg in any Season in 4 years, now he's at 40pg

I bet he lost 9 pounds since Season started, and he stays in shape.
Watching these games is becoming unbearable. Got me begging for Sam Mitchell!

I don't want to take anything away from Philly. They deserved this game for sure.

But If I see one more game where our starters are in while we are up 20 with 5 minutes left in the game I am going to rock my Armani suit to Target Center, and walk out there and start subbing cats myself.

Wiggins is actually playing well this year. Its Towns who has regressed significantly.

Is he?

October (7 games) - 19.7 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 1.4 ast, 2 to, 43% FG, 36% 3PT, 35.4 mins
November (15 games) - 18.7 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 2.3 ast, 2 to, 47% FG, 30% 3PT, 37.4 mins
December (6 games) - 14.6 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 1 ast, 2 to, 38% FG, 28% 3PT, 37.2 mins

He's getting worse the more Butler's usage goes up.

Also a-friend a-friend we def should not trade Fultz. Gotta think bout the future too not just the present

Good W tonight somehow lol
Yea I was trollin.
Though I have no idea what Fultz can do, just hear the hype.
I watch 0 College Ball.
We have one of the best scorers, probably the best in all of NCAA and I've seen 0 of his action this year.
Saw 5 of his HS games though.

Jimmy’s free throw rate has fallen off a damn cliff.

He wouldn’t have even registered 33 FGA last year, and if he did he woulda been well over 40, pushing 50 points

Random thought.

Is he?

October (7 games) - 19.7 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 1.4 ast, 2 to, 43% FG, 36% 3PT, 35.4 mins
November (15 games) - 18.7 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 2.3 ast, 2 to, 47% FG, 30% 3PT, 37.4 mins

Speaking of that, During that 4th QTR stretch they basically phased him entirely out of the offense while Rachuan Holmes was guarding him!

Holmes is ok defensviely, but in the post against Towns, KAT would have feasted multiple times. I didn't quite understand what they were doing there.

Is he?

I don't have the fancy numbers, I am just going off the eye test, but keep in mind I have watched nearly all of our games this year.

Both his and Towns PPG will take a hit as Butler asserts himself as our best player, but he's improving over last year which as a player under 25 is all you can really ask for.

Speaking of that, During that 4th QTR stretch they basically phased him entirely out of the offense while Rachuan Holmes was guarding him!

Holmes is ok defensviely, but in the post against Towns, KAT would have feasted multiple times. I didn't quite understand what they were doing there.
Were you watching the game? The same Towns that couldn't move Holmes with the game on the line? Despite being taller and outweighing him by 38 lbs?

I don't have the fancy numbers, I am just going off the eye test, but keep in mind I have watched nearly all of our games this year.

Both his and Towns PPG will take a hit as Butler asserts himself as our best player, but he's improving over last year which as a player under 25 is all you can really ask for.

Where's the improvement? He is literally shooting below his career averages across the board. His 3pt and FT% have taken a nosedive which is most concerning. His playmaking and rebounding haven't improved either.

This is the problem with the eye test vs math. Cause I have to wonder what exactly are your eyes seeing :lol:. If an improvement was made...shouldn't there be tangible evidence of that?

He has not made the leap that someone in his position should be making in year 4.

Where's the improvement? He is literally shooting below his career averages across the board. His 3pt and FT% have taken a nosedive which is most concerning. His playmaking and rebounding haven't improved either.

Of course, you don't take into account the roster turnover (which also created a better overall team) the additions of Butler, Gibson, Crawford and Teague, the growth of Towns....but go ahead...act like you know what you're talking about.

Wiggins has been playing better than at any point in his first 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom