• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was arguing with me saying that it didn't make sense for Russell to be higher regarded than the other point guards in that draft because the others were more highly touted in high school? And that 1 year in college shouldn't prove/disprove anything

PHX firesale incoming.................

They're not giving up anyone worth anything besides Bledsoe and Chandler are some point. Dudley hurt. Chriss, they like Chriss, they like Booker, just drafted J.Jackson, they just gave TJ Warren a bag, besides Len and maybe Bender, they're not giving up anything of substance, maybe B. Knight, but he's hurt too

The scouts gotta give us a refund on Bender too ...he just ain’t it , probly not eem better than his bro that can’t come off the bench at UMD :lol: :smh:

Apparently that tweet from bledsoe came because of Earl's firing.

And that was my big problem with Earl. It was that he was so close to his players. Going out to the club with your players, getting on bussdowns with your players, etc. just OD man.

Y’all gotta get ova D lo being shipped outta LA ...he wasn’t in their long term plans due to stuff behind the scenes not that he couldn’t play so he was gone one way or the other ...just happened before the season instead of at the trade deadline

Reactions: God
We discuss triple double boy going 2-11 and losing against a playoff team last night :nerd:

IMG_9512.jpg

Y’all gotta get ova D lo being shipped outta LA ...he wasn’t in their long term plans due to stuff behind the scenes not that he couldn’t play so he was gone one way or the other ...just happened before the season instead of at the trade deadline
Yeah it's spilled milk at this point... although if they never would have signed Moz and Deng I think they definitely reconsider trading Ratsull away for a salary dump

That just made it that much easier to jettison him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom