Official NBA 2K11 PS3 League: SCHEDULE GENERATED! PLAY YOUR GAMES

3 SPOTS HAVE STILL NOT BEEN FILLED.

keith, ha5awyy, Chitowngogetta, I sent yall a bunch of invites, accept it already so we can get this league started or I'll give the spots to other folks who wanna join.

LET'S GO.

yo Ning.. let me switch up my team to the Spurs or Clippers.. i cant stand the new Suns' lineup 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

yo Ning.. let me switch up my team to the Spurs or Clippers.. i cant stand the new Suns' lineup 
indifferent.gif

i got you.  resent invite.  

I want to join if they are any more spots available. PSN: Theoriginal813-Spurs

I want to join if they are any more spots available. PSN: Theoriginal813-Spurs

since i think the other guy didnt want the suns, ill take em

1. PSN: Ning726 - Washington Wizards
2. PSN: ThatBoysTheTruth - Lakers
3. PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o - Blazers
4. PSN: Clove503 - Heat
5. PSN: desertdunk34 - Bulls
6. PSN: keithahundred - Thunder
7. PSN: wp1014 - Celtics
8. PSN: WTFJAYOMGLOL - Suns
9. PSN: WDPFTW - Warriors
10. PSN: PARDONMEUSUCK - NY Knicks
11. PSN: Sneaker-Sole - NJ Nets
12. PSN: ha5awyy - Mavs
13. PSN: burrack_obama - Hawks
14. PSN: das_tallboy - rockets
15. PSN: Walt_Thizzney - Nuggets
16. PSN: cyumbadazz - Magic
17. PSN: Donut1908 - Jazz
18. PSN: The CHANpion- Grizzlies
19. PSN: Andeezy- : Suns

and the dash is included in the name

thanks

Schedules are generated already. 

There are 20 games total... 4 rounds, with each individual round consisting of 5 games. 

Check your schedule to see who you're playing.  You have a week to complete Round 1 (only 5 games) .  If you don't finish the games by next Tuesday I will sim past your games. 

Rules:

- No full court pressing/traps unless you're down by 8 or down by however many points in the 4th quarter.
- Run plays

LET'S GET IT! 

^ too late keith, i sent u like 7 invites the past week. a handful of folks who signed up no showed so i gave the spots to the ones who PMed me.

Whats this? An invite within the game? I've been playing my player. I guess I gotta check the invites.

Someone took my spot.
laugh.gif

Ning, you should update your first post with relevant information frequently.

laugh.gif
@ trying to rush into this season league. +$*%*! can't even get used to the game first.
laugh.gif

My first 5 opponents in the first round are the....

1. Lakers
2. Rockets
3. Nuggets
4. Bulls
5. Jazz

PSN: WDPFTW - Team: Warriors

definitely lost my first game to ning. shot like 35% from the field smh. couldn't shoot a rock into an ocean
laugh.gif

i got miami next....

^ GG, OJ and Rudy were firing on all cylinders
pimp.gif
. U from NY right? I'm on the west coast... the lag/input delay messes up the timing on jumpshots, so u gotta release slightly earlier. I should have saved the replay of Gallonari doing that behind the back 360 dunk, he has no business doin that
laugh.gif

U guys know u can schedule your games and set reminders for your opponents right? Just go under schedule in the league menu and it'll notify your opponent the next time he's online.

Magic, Celtics, and Lakers... I play you next.. I'ma be on tonight.

League is already full, I got you next league though... I'll have 24 spots for next league... only made 16 spots this time around cause I didn't want to deal with no shows and folks not playing their games. If someone doesn't show up I'll shoot u an invite.

Originally Posted by bredin808

^ GG, OJ and Rudy were firing on all cylinders
pimp.gif
. U from NY right? I'm on the west coast... the lag/input delay messes up the timing on jumpshots, so u gotta release slightly earlier. I should have saved the replay of Gallonari doing that behind the back 360 dunk, he has no business doin that
laugh.gif

U guys know u can schedule your games and set reminders for your opponents right? Just go under schedule in the league menu and it'll notify your opponent the next time he's online.

Magic, Celtics, and Lakers... I play you next.. I'ma be on tonight.

I was dying when he pulled that off
laugh.gif
he had to make up for being 1/7 from the behind the arc. Yea I'm from ny though. I gotta figure out the timing with the lag though asap
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom