Official NBA 2K11 PS3 League: SCHEDULE GENERATED! PLAY YOUR GAMES

anyone have an idea how i lost my team? I checked it earlier all was fine, just tried seeing if anyone was on and now it says the Mavs have no user! any help would be greatly appreciated

I'll be on the whole night. I'm the lakers. If I play u this round go on plz. Thx

I'll be on the whole night. I'm the lakers. If I play u this round go on plz. Thx

psn: wp1014...i can play tomorrow in the morning, let me know if ya had time, other wise it's gonna be at night time

DMan, i got work at 9 am... i can play u any time after 730 PST. im usually on every nights except for the weekend....

i'm on right now, wanna run?

i can see this league failing... no one is making any efforts to play their games.

walt_thizzney and a few other guys... are u yall gonna play your league games? if not i will replace a bunch of you... no one's even trying to play or bothering to respond to msgs on psn.

Blazers got the W

Chris this one for you

and cyumbadazz i seen that you was trynna play me but i was already fitting to play another team my bad

so are the rest of you mofos gonna bother to play your games????? i know we all have busy schedules... but %%@%...... ive seen some of you guys on 2k for hours at night and ask you to play your games and i dont even get a response...

been a week since the league had started and only 6 games have been played (4 of them by me). im gonna dead the league on Monday if none of you have even 1 game chalked on the standings...

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

So today was Monday?

i think OP is still salty because of the thorough beating I gave him with Orlando's second team
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom