>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

That would be some ****
have yall played the park, notice alot of folks are signed to jordan. and maybe not too many sneakerheads play this game i mean there are alot of folks that play this game, but if you think about it. its alot of kids and some adults but if so how many of them even know what a lebron xi is ?

got mine..

same sizes as before remaining .. nike deal at 65 games, shoes at 77 games.. i think it just varies based on when your at home, around the 60, and 70 game mark

also noticed on payment confirmation.. expected delivery date says 05/05/2014...

Last edited:
i have it on xbox one. im annoyed they dont update the lineups like they did on the 360

i expected constant updates on next gen and its been the opposite 
laugh.gif

also very annoying how every time you go to a new menu the song changes 
mad.gif

Quick question

For those who got a digital version of the game on X1, did you see the patch get downloaded?

I got a digital copy and never saw the patch get downloaded but noticed that the injury glitch in mygm mode got fixed, so I'm guessing I got the patch but I'm not 100% sure cause I never saw it download or maybe since it's digital the patch is in without me having turn on the game?

Just got my Nike endorsement, still ways to go until I get the code. I'm not even trippen anymore since there's probably more than 2014 pairs. I'm sure 2K & Nike just put that to make it feel exclusive, but in actuality there just trying to make that $$$

Quick question

For those who got a digital version of the game on X1, did you see the patch get downloaded?

I got a digital copy and never saw the patch get downloaded but noticed that the injury glitch in mygm mode got fixed, so I'm guessing I got the patch but I'm not 100% sure cause I never saw it download or maybe since it's digital the patch is in without me having turn on the game?
I don't know how it works on Xbox One since I have a PS4, but the version for 2K14 should be 1.03 if you could find a way to check that. As long as your connected to the internet and start up 2K14 the patch should automatically download, so I'm sure you got the patch whether you saw it or not

Last edited:
^ ya I'm worried as well I'm at game 61 and no mention of the adidas offer I'm supporting refuse and I haven't had the option to ditch my agent. Wonder if I'm doing something wronng

what are the best realistic sliders for this game? i have it for xbox one. and how do you update the rosters and have it saved...i wanna play with the rudy gay kings

^ ya I'm worried as well I'm at game 61 and no mention of the adidas offer I'm supporting refuse and I haven't had the option to ditch my agent. Wonder if I'm doing something wronng
have you hit elite status yet?  

Anyone's elses VC from purchases/locker codes not show up in my career? Mine only show up in "features" its kinda making me worried that mycareer isnt hooked up to my account

Bro. Im on the Bobcats. And I hate my damn team mates. Cant get no dam assists.

Al Jefferson is a fraud

:lol: I'm on the Lobcats too! I can' t stand Jeff Adrien. He can't shoot, he can't finish around the rim, he can't do anything. >:

What you have to do with Jefferson is play the pick and roll or the pick and slip with him. He can't shoot free throws for his life.

What I want to know is why can't you use voice commands for the pick and roll? I used to have the Xbox 360 for NBA 2K13 and all you would have to do is say "set the screen for me" and the play would happen. On the PS4, it doesn't pick up this play but it picks up everything else. Any advice?

Anyone wanna try to play me on xboxone lmk (everytime I try with friends I know personally it says 2k servers are down)

Question do anybody here plays on the park. Would be nice to dominate on the 5v5 court, so we can win every game and stay on after every dub. These regular John's never pass the ball only to their friends

Back
Top Bottom