>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Played a couple of games last night. Like this better than last year. Seems like you're able to come picks smoother this year and the defense seems to be a bit better this year as well. Looking forward to the updates throughout the bball season.

I just got it into today. My brother gamefly'd it since we got rid of all of our other stuff for the next gens. Honestly I'm excited to play it but from what everyone's saying it seems like a upgrade to 13. Maybe 2K shifted the focus to the next gen titles? That's what I'm hoping.

I am hating myself for not just getting this game but I want it for the PS4. I just don't want to put in time to get those VC points then start all over again.

Bruh, I suck at shooting the ball this year. Had no idea the releases were this slow

anyone having trouble finding quick match on the 360?

it says '10 potential matches' then goes back to 'searching for matches...'

anyone having trouble finding quick match on the 360?

it says '10 potential matches' then goes back to 'searching for matches...'

same thing happens to me sometimes

it eventually finds a match after a couple minutes though

wasn't sure who i was going to run with this year. the Pacers were my first choice and they are addicting. if anyone wants to ball on ps3: jrain84

The right stick in this game is absolute trash!

That LeBron game mode is hilarious. I'm on a Knicks squad with K. Faried & Nene and Melo got shipped to the Bulls :lol:

Finally getting used to the pro stick. I still revert back to holding down L2, but I'm getting a hang of it.

I swear everytime I turn on the game, my first possession involves me whipping a no look pass into the stands because of L2 SMH.

I've played like 8 games and finally gotten the hang of jump shooting again. All is right in my 2k universe

DC I'm going to rent it today, I consider myself a sim player, if that means not abusing exploits or cheesing. Will add u to my friends list

Xbox GT: tspa

I've played like 8 games and finally gotten the hang of jump shooting again. All is right in my 2k universe
Any tips on the jump shooting fam? I'm struggling this year with the jumpers. Can't really figure out when to release the pro stick

Any tips on the jump shooting fam? I'm struggling this year with the jumpers. Can't really figure out when to release the pro stick
The one thing I've noticed with most people is that the hold time is very long. I'm doing like a 2.5 second count in my head with most guys to know when I should be letting go of the button. In every other game It was two or less. I'm also using X.

Last edited:
The one thing I've noticed with most people is that the hold time is very long. I'm doing like a 2.5 second count in my head with most guys to know when I should be letting go of the button. In every other game It was two or less. I'm also using X.
I'm a shot stick user and there is definitely a delay when going from a dribble move to a shot. 2k changes controls every damn year smh

How is myteam this year? My favorite mode.. Great news hearing you can't buy players tho :pimp:

Edit: just seen gold packs are 10,500vc :x did they at least make it easier to get vc or do they expect us to buy it

Last edited:
How is myteam this year? My favorite mode.. Great news hearing you can't buy players tho :pimp:

Edit: just seen gold packs are 10,500vc :x did they at least make it easier to get vc or do they expect us to buy it

Every pack brings players gold packs only bring gold players, silver packs bring silver players, and so on

But you are guaranteed players and good players if you get gold packs

Back
Top Bottom