>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

How is myteam this year? My favorite mode.. Great news hearing you can't buy players tho :pimp:

Edit: just seen gold packs are 10,500vc :x did they at least make it easier to get vc or do they expect us to buy it

Every pack brings players gold packs only bring gold players, silver packs bring silver players, and so on

But you are guaranteed players and good players if you get gold packs
Is the price of vc the same? 10$ for 30k vc if so with the price of packs :x

Yea i think its the same, but with 10$ you can buy two packs and thats enough to get you like lebron, and 3 other studs if you buy the most expensive packs

Yea i think its the same, but with 10$ you can buy two packs and thats enough to get you like lebron, and 3 other studs if you buy the most expensive packs
:x $10 used to get like 9 gold packs.. But I guess since it's a guaranteed gold it makes sense

About 10 games in, I really hate the pro stick. The moves are fluid but the actual shot stick control is trash. We used to be able to manually do the euros etc. now it just feels like I'm fighting the controller

They really need to tone down the amount of fouls caused by animations around the rim.

The fouls are realistic but some of the contact layup animations aren't so it's ehhh. They made it harder to get the ball down low anyway so I think it somewhat balances. If you change sliders around though they are less of a problem. I just like the fact that inside scoring and drives work in the first place.

It's not realistic at all. And I'm referring to the plays where: A. player has his back to the basket on the low block, he pushes shoot, I'm just standing there, animation occurs, and he gets a foul :x . B guard drives into stationary traffic, presses shoot, animation occurs, foul :rolleyes. These plays just happen way too often

I mostly play online games so they cant get adjusted.

Last edited:
Almost broke my controller just now ...

Playing against the Bucks with OKC (My Player).

Larry Sanders dropped 26 points with 13 rebounds. 10 of them were offensive.

Brandon Knight dropped 26 points on RW on 70% shooting.

Serge Ibaka was left in the game in the second quarter with 5 fouls. Fouled out with 7 minutes left in the third. :rofl:

what the hell man :rofl:

and i know they want to have the game be realistic, but constant turnovers due to me running into players (both teammates and opponents) ...

Last edited:
They really need to tone down the amount of fouls caused by animations around the rim.
My only complaint is the blocking fouls mess where sometimes the computer literally JUMPS on the player in an attempt to block a shot

Yea rebounds are actually worse. Feels like a force field around the basket and the paint and the CPU guy just snags the ball out of the air...........I'm going back to 2k13 until the patch at least. It's frustrating

So this version is like in-between 2k13 and 2k14 and the Next-Gen version is the true sequel? 

That's what I'm hearing on forums and should explain the low sales of 2k14 for current gen. Everyone seems to be waiting for the Next-Gen version. 

Quick question, did they stop giving you the win if someone turns off their system during an online game? Had this happen to me twice yesterday, and I didn't get the Ws. I'd get the VC for winning, but jot the actual win.

Same issue as last year. :smh: They really need to implement offensive foul, like pushing off or make the player lose the ball or something. The and 1 is the icing on that fouling.

The kick ball violations were annoying too and still exists :smh:

Same issue as last year. :smh: They really need to implement offensive foul, like pushing off or make the player lose the ball or something. The and 1 is the icing on that fouling.

The kick ball violations were annoying too and still exists :smh:

I cant draw charges unless im set for like 5 seconds i hate that

I suck on on ball defense. Like ****** terrible, point guards blow pass me with 5 seconds left on the clock every time. Never had this problem before

i know this is like the 4 year straight but i cant stand the heat bro, some dude just gave me 30 with Micheal Beasley, i cant do it.

That's the thing about 2k. You can dominate with anyone that has decent offensive skill.

Last edited:
That's the thing about 2k. You can dominate with anyone that has decent offensive skill.
But Beasley's skills in 2k14 are mediocre. Can't shoot, can't finish, can't do much. If it was 2k12 Beasley, I'd understand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom