>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Quick question, did they stop giving you the win if someone turns off their system during an online game? Had this happen to me twice yesterday, and I didn't get the Ws. I'd get the VC for winning, but jot the actual win.
Yup, happened to me two times already. Soon it will become common knowledge and an epidemic.

The and ones and all the BS finishing through contact is frustrating. 

I suck on on ball defense. Like ****** terrible, point guards blow pass me with 5 seconds left on the clock every time. Never had this problem before

It happens to me too, cheese alert if you have a great dunker alley oops are unstoppable

Some dude threw 15 alleys on me by the half with toronto smh

It happens to me too, cheese alert if you have a great dunker alley oops are unstoppable

Some dude threw 15 alleys on me by the half with toronto smh
it was like that last year too. Its pretty fun

I know but its worse now im talkin it doesnt even matter the angle the dunker is coming from anymore, dude even threw two from half court

I still havent played the clippers :x

Quick question, did they stop giving you the win if someone turns off their system during an online game? Had this happen to me twice yesterday, and I didn't get the Ws. I'd get the VC for winning, but jot the actual win.

Yup, happened to me two times already. Soon it will become common knowledge and an epidemic.

:smh:

I can't remember when (either 2k8 or 2k9), but the first time I ever complained to a company was because of this. To my surprise, they hit me back and said they're working on a solution. I avoided playing online until 2k12 because of how bad it was.

I really hope they fix this.

I know but its worse now im talkin it doesnt even matter the angle the dunker is coming from anymore, dude even threw two from half court

I still havent played the clippers
sick.gif
Rondo to Green

Wade to Lebron

CP3 to Griffin

Dragic to Brown or Bledsoe or Green

Billiups to Smith

Miller to Chandler

Felton to JR or Iman

Kemba to Henderson

Lowry to Demar or Rudy or Ross

man so many in this game

Rondo to Green

Wade to Lebron

CP3 to Griffin

Billiups to Smith

Miller to Chandler

Felton to JR or Iman

Kemba to Henderson

man so many in this game

Did you purposely forget the notorious of them all?

Harden to Dwight ...

Rondo to Green

Wade to Lebron

CP3 to Griffin

Billiups to Smith

Miller to Chandler

Felton to JR or Iman

Kemba to Henderson

man so many in this game

Did you purposely forget the notorious of them all?

Harden to Dwight ...
My last online game was VS the Rockets, the dude threw at least 14 alley oops to Dwight. Not saying he got them all, but he was that confident in doing it in the halfcourt set. Wildness. 

I gave in and the game definitely does have its share of tweaks. Other than the obvious (interior physics, D, and offense), the biggest difference is that Pro Stick. I think it makes the dribble > shot a lot smoother, and opens up a lot more... once everyone gets used to not holding L2.

The game has a lot of issues, but they all seem like stuff that should be corrected by the first update. The BS fouls in the paint, all the wild collisions for fouls on the perimeter, etc.

Played for the first time yesterday, definitely feels like you need to play basic ball to be effective, loving the pacers...

pretty damn good at the game already... unstoppable at my team. LeBron :x

Lol its not hard to be unstoppable when you have an all star lineup

Last year i was killing dudes with a lineup consisting of 70s

What does the pro stick do anyways?

Since it's not used to shoot anymore I haven't messed with it

RT @TheCoach2K: I'm looking for NBA2K players who are from NY and Denver and actually use those teams on PS3. Please retweet. Thx.

Back
Top Bottom