>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

pretty damn good at the game already... unstoppable at my team. LeBron :x
LOL bro, even the bench is over powered, anybody can be unstoppable with the Heat.

Said myteam b. y'all would **** bricks if you seen some of the teams in myteam already. :lol:

Played a dude with Shaq, Hakeem, Jordan, Kobe, and LeBron and made him quit at the end of the first :smh:

What i can say about the game is that it's alot less ******** when headed to the basket your allowed to finish in the paint w/o Lebroning people with Ty Lawson smh

I opened like 13 gold packs and only came up with wall, parker, jrue, bynum, cousins, noah, ibaka, bosh, ginobili, and paul george :smh: :smh: :smh:

Said myteam b. y'all would **** bricks if you seen some of the teams in myteam already.
laugh.gif

Played a dude with Shaq, Hakeem, Jordan, Kobe, and LeBron and made him quit at the end of the first
mean.gif
Nah he prob just sucked

Was gonna buy it for my ps3 but since I already got the ps4 on the way just gonna cop it when I get the ps4 .. Myteam will be on the next gen version as well, right? DC :nerd:

Man. I shouldve waited for next gen. The graphics look identical to 2k13. Its like they said eff it and just released the same exact game again. And why do they have to change the controls every year. You don't see Call of duty making the fire button the left trigger. Unecessary tweaks. Sorry I'm just frustrated, because I am used to having the left trigger be a shot modifier, not this flashy pass gimmick.

Last edited:
Rented it to try it out and it seems just like 2K13 w/ minor fixes which is disappointing. MyCareer is a big part of the game, yet, it's still limited w/ what u can do. Can't select alt jersies, have to sign w/ Nike or JB, etc. etc. At this point I might take it off my Black Friday list. I really hope Live '14 offers something because 2k is now what Live used to be in regards to laziness and repetitiveness

Last edited:
One thing I don't understand is when I see someone's profile that I am about to play and I see these outrageous PPG averages. This one dude I played last night was 121-2 and he averaged 107 PPG. I am like WHO are you playing that gives up that many points. Dude scored 62 on me. I lost though.

Did they patch the jumping into the shooter blocking foul? Played a partial game and not one blocking foul and I was jumping like a pogo stick.

One thing I don't understand is when I see someone's profile that I am about to play and I see these outrageous PPG averages. This one dude I played last night was 121-2 and he averaged 107 PPG. I am like WHO are you playing that gives up that many points. Dude scored 62 on me. I lost though.

124 games in 9 days :x How do dudes find the time for that?

Last edited:

124 games in 9 days :x How do dudes find the time for that?

Cancel life

Reactions: ct3
I kinda miss console gaming. Is this still the cheese-fest of years gone by? Unstoppable dunks, alleys, warping, unblockable shot animations etc?

Can any semblance of defense be played?

This is the best basketball simulation game to date.

The contact detection is much better

defense is finally a pivotal part of a player's repertoire

The new freelance system makes your AI teammates much smarter

signature skills finally work. 

Pro Stick is deadly (After taking plenty of L's to learn how to play lol)

Even though it's by no means a better looking game than 2k13, this year's edition makes the proper gameplay improvements to make it the smartest  2k developed. 

Back
Top Bottom