>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Jimmy Butler is suped in this game.   And conversely is it me or does Luol Deng suck in 2K.

Man. I shouldve waited for next gen. The graphics look identical to 2k13. Its like they said eff it and just released the same exact game again. And why do they have to change the controls every year. You don't see Call of duty making the fire button the left trigger. Unecessary tweaks. Sorry I'm just frustrated, because I am used to having the left trigger be a shot modifier, not this flashy pass gimmick.

There is nothing else they can possibly do with the graphics, that's the best they could have done on this system.

Jimmy Butler is suped in this game.   And conversely is it me or does Luol Deng suck in 2K.

j buckets is supped up his 3 is wett

lu is peeled back a bit...but its really just his shot takes a bit longer to get off

I hope so.. i really wanna see 5 on 5 game play.. 

First Official NBA 2K14 Next Gen Screenshot
View media item 615983

The jersey (on the shoulder) looks like its hovering.

It is, but not nearly as much as it does on this current gen.

Thats the one thing thats always irked me

Somehow modders figured it out though on the current build of 2K14

Gotta love PC gaming.

Still can't wait to play on PS4 though

^Another thing that would irk me is when you would sub in, the dudes warm up suit magically disappears and the dudes who sub out would have their headbands, wristbands disappear.

LeBron Current gen v. Next-gen screenshot comparison:

1381773388-media.jpg

Spanking Brand New on 2k13 because it's more so of a better ball game minus certain defense lapses Kobe will do u right though if u understand how to play him

LeBron Current gen v. Next-gen screenshot comparison:

1381773388-media.jpg

:x Dat hover hand

So many things 2K needed to figure out. Like, why was it so hard for them to get the jerseys right? EA has always gotten those little things down right. While 2K had better gameplay. Hopefully this next gen has both.

Noooooo, IMO hes a 77-82 three point shooter yea hes gotten better but its not like he takes them in volume

The issue I have with LeBron's three point rating is when he is being controlled by a human.

If he's being controlled by the CPU, his tendency to shoot three's makes it fair.

But human players aren't gonna go by tendency. That's where the problem is.

It definitely has a lot to do with tendencies. Sure, Lebron only took 224's or so, but he doesn't have a high 3pt tendency, and will only attempt a certain amount. Volume doesn't change accuracy, just because a player takes a lesser amount of shots doesn't make him any less accurate. I still think guys like Harden, Ray Ray, and Klay Thompson should have a higher 3pt rating, but for a dude who shoots 40% from 3pt, it seems accurate. Also, guys like Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant benefit from having signature skills and other attributes that highlight their shooting proficiency. Lebron is basically a glorified spot up shooter, and is proficient from both corners, and from the right wing, but he'll take the open shots and occasionally shots off the dribble. However, Kevin Durant and Steph Curry excel in shooting off the dribble, and this is where their superior shooting comes into play, the ability to make more difficult and contested shots due to sig skills such as shot creator, deadeye and their superior shoot off the dribble attribute. It's not all about a single attribute. Shooting is about a combination of tendencies, attributes and signature skills, thats why you cant just look at Lebron's 3 pt rating and deem it too high because there's so many other factors that come into play other than rating.

hit the nail on the head

and those complaining about the human controlling bron, get in his face. lebron does NOT have deadeye like curry, kd, klay, etc. and he can't shoot anywhere near as good off the dribble as those guys either. but if you leave him open lebron will hit it. see game 7 of the nba finals. dudes still thinking bron cant shoot outside 20 feet and expecting a zone to work :lol:

Last edited:
hit the nail on the head

and those complaining about the human controlling bron, get in his face. lebron does NOT have deadeye like curry, kd, klay, etc. and he can't shoot anywhere near as good off the dribble as those guys either. but if you leave him open lebron will hit it. see game 7 of the nba finals. dudes still thinking bron cant shoot outside 20 feet and expecting a zone to work :lol:
You get in his face and he zips past you for a 360 reverse dunk + foul shot

Back
Top Bottom