>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

The truth is, cheesers will find a way to abuse just about any player one way or another. I used to light dudes up with Derozan even though he was only rated like a 70. I wasn't cheesing per se, but if you gave me any space I was knocking down that jumper. It's all about going in to practice mode and figuring out each players shooting release.

hit the nail on the head

and those complaining about the human controlling bron, get in his face. lebron does NOT have deadeye like curry, kd, klay, etc. and he can't shoot anywhere near as good off the dribble as those guys either. but if you leave him open lebron will hit it. see game 7 of the nba finals. dudes still thinking bron cant shoot outside 20 feet and expecting a zone to work :lol:
You get in his face and he zips past you for a 360 reverse dunk + foul shot

is that not what happens in real life? (except the 360 reverse :lol:)

if you leave him open, he'll knock down the j. and if you play him tight he'll blow by you and score through contact. you cant expect to really shut lebron down in a video game man. nobody can shut him down in real life. dude literally might be the best player since jordan.

Last edited:
is that not what happens in real life? (except the 360 reverse :lol:)

if you leave him open, he'll knock down the j. and if you play him tight he'll blow by you and score through contact. you cant expect to really shut lebron down in a video game man. nobody can shut him down in real life. dude literally might be the best player since jordan.

Do you play lockdown defense (pressing L2/LT) when guarding? You should be able to stop his drives a good percentage of the times if you do that. Now stopping him from cutting to the hoop off the ball and coming off screens are different stories.

Last edited:
watching Lebron's highlights last night caused me to remember a gripe I have.
solid game but I don't like how you don't have control over the dunks you do.
2k13 allowed me to flex and do his signature reverse dunks if I pulled the shot stick backwards.
2k14 only allows you to push forward.
Also can anyone give some insight into the process of purchasing all the superstars to be playable on the Blacktop?

I've finally got the jump shooting 100% down pat. I'm good with this game now. I havent played the Heat yet to see what its like but with all the finishing through contact that happens in this game I can imagine the cheese being the most ridiculous its ever been.

I like online , but I refuse to play with anyone but the lakers and I'm getting demolished. Since when has Paul George been able to posterior everybody on the lakers drive after drive, and hit every damn 3 he takes? I have an issue with people that abuse players.

One thing I don't understand is when I see someone's profile that I am about to play and I see these outrageous PPG averages. This one dude I played last night was 121-2 and he averaged 107 PPG. I am like WHO are you playing that gives up that many points. Dude scored 62 on me. I lost though.

His record is most likely from hoarding VC points. Where you play a quick game and save it right before it ends. Then load it and collect up to 600 VC depending on how long you made the qtrs. I checked and every time I loaded the game and won, my record went up. PPG most likely is affected by that too.

According to 2k my record is like 118-0 :lol: .. but my online record is only 31-0. Kinda sucks cause dudes be playing hella focused to hand me that first L

watching Lebron's highlights last night caused me to remember a gripe I have.
solid game but I don't like how you don't have control over the dunks you do.
2k13 allowed me to flex and do his signature reverse dunks if I pulled the shot stick backwards.
2k14 only allows you to push forward.
Also can anyone give some insight into the process of purchasing all the superstars to be playable on the Blacktop?

Ive had so many dunks blocked because players like to cock it back with a defender right behind them :rolleyes

Last edited:
I've finally got the jump shooting 100% down pat. I'm good with this game now. I havent played the Heat yet to see what its like but with all the finishing through contact that happens in this game I can imagine the cheese being the most ridiculous its ever been.

I dubbed a dude who picked mia with houston

Dude was soooooo pissed cuz i had him on ice cut the mic & then game off mid 3rd :rofl:

I dubbed a dude who picked mia with houston

Dude was soooooo pissed cuz i had him on ice cut the mic & then game off mid 3rd
roll.gif
I havent seen them picked yet but beating people who pick them>>>>>>>>> Dudes have no idea what theyre doing and just go in with the intent of holding forward and turbo all game.

I like online , but I refuse to play with anyone but the lakers and I'm getting demolished. Since when has Paul George been able to posterior everybody on the lakers drive after drive, and hit every damn 3 he takes? I have an issue with people that abuse players.

He was OP last year too.

Need to figure out how i'ma get that PS4 man.

BTW, anyone with my players having frustrations on making WIDE open shots? Lol

One thing I don't understand is when I see someone's profile that I am about to play and I see these outrageous PPG averages. This one dude I played last night was 121-2 and he averaged 107 PPG. I am like WHO are you playing that gives up that many points. Dude scored 62 on me. I lost though.

You'd be surprised how much you could score if you played up-tempo, ran absolutely no plays and played against someone that can't play defense (or even worse, full court presses). I see those 90+ PPG averages all the time. It's all about pace. Regardless of who I play, we don't get to anywhere near the 90s.

Stop letting the computer play defense.

Need to figure out how i'ma get that PS4 man.

BTW, anyone with my players having frustrations on making WIDE open shots? Lol
All you can do is continue to sohoot A+ shots.ers miss wide open shots in real life. I think there is this misconception that open shot should practically guarantee a made. And this is not the truth. Just continue to shoot A+ , that is all you can do man.

For real unless your missing wide open shots like 3 times in a tow theres no problem

Make sure your stamina is high too cause the lower it is the worse your shooting becomes

Played hypebeast5 hypebeast5 last night, my man was talking that ishh and got beat by 6 points, could have been more but we stopped hitting shots at the end.

Took it to blacktop and he got a spanking.

:smokin

Sorry that I had to call you out b.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom