>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

I am enjoying this game very much but 2k needs to fix this problem where you can just run towards a player side where they dribbling the ball and almost everytime its a guarantee that they will lose the ball

Tried doing it against A.I and i ended up having at least 11 steals and some of them just went out of bounds or another player picking up the ball

Next-gen press event tomorrow.

We'll finally get to see what the next-gen product will actually be like. It sounds like it's more than just a better-looking version of the current game by Ronnie2k's Twitter.

Is it me or has the 2K servers for PS3 been more poor than usual for like a week

The announcers won’t start talking until the half

The score won’t show up on the screen until the half -____-

According to 2k this game is not a port. Built a whole new engine. It’s called Ecomotion. Says the game is more alive than ever before.

Daily zap allows for stats, highlights from a real video. All your NBA news connected on your console updated DAILY.

compiled tweets courtesy of OS JasonWilliams55

Chris Manning 2K14@LD2K 49s
Little imperfections of dirt on the backboard tells you all you need to know about the attention to detail. They built a material library.

Ronnie 2K 2K14@Ronnie2K 1m Art director Anton Dawson on now talking about the thousands of little things. Had to change materials in game: vinyl, wood, cotton.

Chris Manning 2K14@LD2K 1m
Level of detail showcased in clip with arena angles, behind backboards, cameramen, cords. mics etc. Level of detail is stunning.

Aaron Holbert@aholbert32 35s #NBA2K14 talking graphics now. Details are crazy. Even the rim has scuffs. Looks like 2k took each arena and really upgrades them.

Aaron Holbert@aholbert32 11s No warmup outfit for bench players. Crowd much improved.

Aaron Holbert@aholbert32 12s Points of emphasis added to the game. Old NCAA2k feature.

Aaron Holbert@aholbert32 57s #NBA2K14 nba today is brand new. Video highlights from previous days games. Menu looks like a scoreboard w/ all games listed.

i hope today is the day we see 5 on 5 game play 
nerd.gif

I hope so

Ronnie 2K 2K14@Ronnie2K 34s Mike talking about emphasis on foot planting in next gen and how next gen helps us improve it beyond any sports game experience in history

Aaron Holbert@aholbert32 52s
#NBA2K14 talking about Ecomotion. Foot planting. No sliding or phantom steps. Showed difference between cur and next gen.
Chris Manning 2K14@LD2K 43s
This "feels completely different" than any other 2K game has felt before. Physics of movement completely lifelike.
Aaron Holbert@aholbert32 now #NBA2K14 new animation system. Guys will have real life wingspans. New KD shoes look great.

Last edited:
Chris Manning 2K14@LD2K 45s Coach will adapt to what is happening in the game. So game plans will dynamically change based on what other teams are doing.

Aaron Holbert@aholbert32 18s #NBA2K14 animation synthesis. Animation will change based on circumstances. If KD takes a shot and D is guarding him tight, anim will change
Chris Manning 2K14@LD2K 3s The game feels alive. For example, a shooter won't land the same way two times. Animation will adapt to the situation. Truly incredible.

Chris Manning 2K14@LD2K 4s Your MyPlayer becomes GM. Has unique attributes on how you react with owners, players and the world around you.

Ronnie 2K 2K14@Ronnie2K 15s "MyGM is a cerebral experience. Every decision changes the world around you. GM has attributes and special abilities."
Aaron Holbert@aholbert32 32s #NBA2K14 my gm mode. Ur my player is the gm. You have to manage player attitudes and have discussions with individual players.

Chris Manning 2K14@LD2K 49s In MyGM includes conversations. You have to ***** the emotional intelligence of the person you're talking too.
Ronnie 2K 2K14@Ronnie2K 30s
"Conversation engine that remembers everything you do and may throw it back in your face at a later date."

Chris Manning 2K14@LD2K 32s You will get fired from the owner of you don't maintain harmony in org., locker room and fan base. Revolutionizes what franchise mode is.
Ronnie 2K 2K14@Ronnie2K 45s "We have built a completely new experience for franchise players. All your day to day experiences have no right or wrong answers."
Aaron Holbert@aholbert32 12s
#NBA2K14 don’t panic yet but my gm reminds me of ccm and I Hate ccm mode on madden. Didn’t see an option for playing franchise or season..
Aaron Holbert@aholbert32 16s graphics look great in my player. Rookie showcase is still the way you are drafted. #NBA2K14
Chris Manning 2K14@LD2K 13s Complete cut scenes in MyCAREER. Team captured hundreds and hundreds of scenes. A rival, agent, buddies and a compete cast of characters.

Aaron Holbert@aholbert32 now New cutscenes and characters in my player. Really looks good. I’m still bummed about mygm right now. ##NBA2K14

Last edited:

Chris Manning 2K14@LD2K 2m
Over 40 hours of gameplay in your first year alone. More scenes showcased right now.
Aaron Holbert@aholbert32 8s #NBA2K14 49 hrs of gameplay in first year of my career. Cutscenes look great.

Chris Manning 2K14@LD2K 6s Wait one more thing coming... When you're not balling in MyCAREER, you can hang out with hundreds of MyPlayers in the Park.
Chris Manning 2K14@LD2K now Open field of courts shown with hundreds of MyPlayers playing. Quite a tease... Hmmmm... Conclusion of the presentation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom