>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

When the sum bag agent talks to you in the limo does it give you an option to choose then and there? or does he approach you later for your decision? I didnt see anything.

When the sum bag agent talks to you in the limo does it give you an option to choose then and there? or does he approach you later for your decision? I didnt see anything.

I think he visits at least 1 more time after that where he gives you a watch before you have to decide.

@thadangerousmind thanks man, I got caught up in one of the threads and was just kind of listening. Then when it ended without a choice I was thinking it was one of those ones with the countdown.

Last edited:
so yall only playing myplayer?  I usually only mess with that after i'm bored with the rest of the game

even then i've never completed a full season of it

coming up on 3 hours of this update installing and its only moved 1% 
mad.gif

how just thrashed me by 20 ?? show your self 
laugh.gif
  i was the spurs and you were the kings

Last edited:
So once u get the Nike endorsement u just gotta play a few games and then they let u create a shoe? u don't gotta do anything special to have them let u make a shoe?

So once u get the Nike endorsement u just gotta play a few games and then they let u create a shoe? u don't gotta do anything special to have them let u make a shoe?

Nothing special at all. Just get your overall up and sign your deal. If you do work after a few games you will get to create your own kicks. As soon as I saved mine I got the invite from Bron.

Started playing it today for xbox one. Game is buns. The graphics are on point but. Dude. Yet again they change each persons jumpshot. I can be wide open excellent release. And still miss every single goddamn shot.
Then I pick the knicks. When they **** are they gonna update the rosters?
You got amare rated 60 who can't dunk apparently yet you don't even have tyson chandler back?
And the bugs that it has. It took me 1 hr to install the game and it at 99 percent I had to restart my xbox and go around a different way to load the game. I shoulda picked up battlefield instead.

You have to update the rosters manually I think. That's what I did on mine and my rosters are up to date (Rudy gay on kings since that's the team I use)

After redoing the progress I lost after the corrupted file I finally got the ******g code!!! I was at 68 games and it set me back to 55 smh, I literally scored 2 points then fouled out until I got the Nike contract again, then scored 50+ every game from game 68 to 77. 

After redoing the progress I lost after the corrupted file I finally got the ******g code!!! I was at 68 games and it set me back to 55 smh, I literally scored 2 points then fouled out until I got the Nike contract again, then scored 50+ every game from game 68 to 77. 
Might do this

Can I ask you experts what are the most important stats to upgrade first on my Career? I created a SF 6'8, 225, athletic.

Read this http://venturebeat.com/2013/11/13/a-step-by-step-guide-to-creating-a-monstrous-myplayer-in-nba2k14/

So I followed his steps:

Iso crossover 6
behind back 4
spin 4
hesitation 4

Been playing MyGM so had about 5,000 VC and upgraded the following...

LayUp to 80
FT 80
Shoot in Traffic 75
Shoot close 80
Shoot medium 75
and purchased signature "finisher"

So now which stat category is the most important? 6 games so far into the season and allocated about 14 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom