>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

The latest next-gen trailer is amazing, but still waiting on that 5 on 5 gameplay 2k.

The latest next-gen trailer is amazing, but still waiting on that 5 on 5 gameplay 2k.
Right we knew from the first couple of showings it would look amazingly better. Hopefully it plays just as good and improves upon some flawed mechanics from the previous years and CG. If it does that 
pimp.gif

I wonder if EA is gonna cancel NBA Live again after seeing that 2k trailer hahaha
Nope....I dont think (hope) so. Graphically there's no comparison from what we've seen. As far as gameplay tho the jury's still out for both games. If this ends up just being a prettier version of the current game I'd be disappointed to a certain extent. Live on the other hand really is just building a foundation to build upon again, they've been out of this genre for a few yrs while 2K is just sharpening the blades. Two different positions imo. Still no excuse for Live tho they have to make a playable game as well

Also take into account all of 2K's stuff has been zoomed in too....will it looked as polished when the camera is further back in a normal gameplay setting? Live has at least shown somewhat of what that would look like. But like I said in another thread two different art styles Live 14 looks like a Live game and 2K looks more realistic

Last edited:
Looks like the wait for next gen might pay off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I need a bball game in my life asap. Tired of playing 2k13.

Also, it looks like they've fixed body types, and added form fittng jerseys. You can actually tell the difference between Durant and Ibaka. I wonder if they'll finally give us an option for wingspans/standing reach.  That plays a big part in bball.

Looks like the wait for next gen might pay off :pimp: :pimp: . I need a bball game in my life asap. Tired of playing 2k13.

Also, it looks like they've fixed body types, and added form fittng jerseys. You can actually tell the difference between Durant and Ibaka. I wonder if they'll finally give us an option for wingspans/standing reach.  That plays a big part in bball.

this. preordered it for the xbox one a couple months ago. just been patiently waiting ever since. looks like it'll be worth it. i can't wait to see how myplayer has grown.

DC, operationsports put up screenshots from the new trailer. Can you post them on here?

Back
Top Bottom