OFFICIAL NBA 2K19 Thread | Available Now

How does one even find a game in the rec center if you don’t have a 5 man squad?

We had 4 players. We waited 20 to 25 min for 2k to find another teammate and nothing. Smh.

God, I hate rewards wheel on ante up. Well, just the fact you have to keep pressing A to get “next to spin” it. Takes at least 5-6 min for me. Lol.

What I’ve leanred right when you load into the neighborhood. Just run into the ante up right away before everyone loads in and you have a better chance of spinning the wheel ASAP.

it's madness in there fam lol

they shouldve put it in your crib or made it on the phone something because if you don't get that joint right off the rip God bless :rofl:

i usually try for a couple mins and just bounce

When playing against the CPU, does the CPU always try to ram himself to the basket or back you down instead of taking a jumpshot?

Or is it just me or some setting it's on? I play on all star

Moved up to All Star right before going against Marcus Young and the Spurs, :smh: Dude locking everyone down, even LeBron, Kuzma can't rebound or hedge the PNR for nothing, and Young getting blocks, rebounds, dribbles down for a pull-up 3.

Wtf second time they made me forfeit a game because of too many fouls. I was up 12 and they gave me the loss. How you not foul when trying to steal or defend. Sometimes it’s the cpu fouling. I know it is annoying to keep fouling but it’s part of the game. Smfh 2k always try something slick
Stop hacking and slide your feet.

Im messing up the pick and rolls. The big defender keeps stealing my alley oops or pass to the big. And if I try to floater, the big defender is able to contest because he's not sticking my big man. What's the right read?

Im messing up the pick and rolls. The big defender keeps stealing my alley oops or pass to the big. And if I try to floater, the big defender is able to contest because he's not sticking my big man. What's the right read?

How close are you setting the PNR? extend it beyond the 3pt line to give your guy some room. Also, don't go directly into it, let the big defender have to guard you then execute

How close are you setting the PNR? extend it beyond the 3pt line to give your guy some room. Also, don't go directly into it, let the big defender have to guard you then execute

I'm beyond the 3 and after using the screen it becomes a two on one with the guard defender running after me to recover. I wanna take advantage of that 2 on 1 but I'm probably too deep and should take the mid range j

@enphan

How are you liking the game?

Stick skills necessary this year, or nah?

so, the first 4 days, before the first initial patch, the game was FLAMES

it was hard. my first game, our team had 33 turnovers.

so yeah, stick skills were a must. in 4 days i pretty much mastered not turning the ball over in that environment....while averaging like 5-6 steals a game on the other end...

NOW?

a bunch of ticky-tack reaching fouls. meanwhile, the guy im guarding is 3-4 inches shorter and is able to rip me without defender in his build...

very disheartening. 2k does it every year LOL

a 7'3" 340 big man has the same speed and steal animations as a 6'5' pure lockdown LOL

they dumbed it down...a lot.

one other annoying thing is that they brought back reaching with the stick, but its not a flick....so when you're chest up with a guy, defending him with the stick, you'll randomly reach for no reason LOL

post patch the ball isn't as responsive when you swat a shot or rip a ball handler...it's much more like 18 now in that respect....

you need more space between you two.....if you don't have the space to shoot a wide open jumper OR get a wide open layup....and the roller doesn't have space either, just back up and reset....run it again...run it 4-5 times until you get the look you want....

also, don't be selfish. the REAL reason behind a screen in the first place is to make the defense switch.

you're being guarded by a 6'3" guard and he switches to your power forward? let him set up on the block or in the paint for a layup. you'll usually get the assist anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWvaIytNgjkxK-CB1LmlDDg/videos

He has some PnR Tutorials here, I would recommend looking at them

these work too.

Does anyone know if its still possible to buy the what the lebron at FTL? Seems like they took them down and were only there for the weekend.

so, the first 4 days, before the first initial patch, the game was FLAMES

it was hard. my first game, our team had 33 turnovers.

so yeah, stick skills were a must. in 4 days i pretty much mastered not turning the ball over in that environment....while averaging like 5-6 steals a game on the other end...

NOW?

a bunch of ticky-tack reaching fouls. meanwhile, the guy im guarding is 3-4 inches shorter and is able to rip me without defender in his build...

very disheartening. 2k does it every year LOL
Every ******* year man...Can't tell you how many times I get the game release day...learn to play within the confines of its play style only to have a patch change all the little nuances that I learned. **** got so old man...

Between that and then never fixing online leagues...it was easy to sit release date out.

I was getting hype reading reviews about the defense being legit this year but reading this portion of your post broke my heart. I can't do itnthis year man...

lol ppl still buying 2K.

They need to just update it every year and call it 2k only since we have that ability for roster changes now.

Back then you had to buy it every year if you wanted to play with current teams.

Now 2K can just adjust the game through updates.

They’re scammers. Your VC doesn’t carry over and ppl still buying that VC but scared to buy crypto.

lol, yo, DC, and maq, they actually gave us full online myleague this year (for the first year ever) i might host one....if i can figure out how to run fantasy draft lol

Back
Top Bottom