OFFICIAL NBA 2K19 Thread | Available Now

lol, yo, DC, and maq, they actually gave us full online myleague this year (for the first year ever) i might host one....if i can figure out how to run fantasy draft lol

Hope they add Cardinal 7’s (I don’t think they have ever had it stock color in the game before). I remember I created the colorway in shoe creator a couple 2K’s ago.

They need to also add KD 11’s.

Who running Park on XB1?

Got a Rebounding Athletic Finisher PF, need a guard or a wing with decent handling

For some reason my controller won't let me call a quick iso by swiping right to left on the middle directional pad...

Boy Boy boy there's nothing better than running into randoms at the park that know how to work as a team. Had a PG last night that was making all the right plays. Dude was hitting wide open 3s and throwing precise alley oops to me and the other guy. Dude even managed to throw me a full court alley that made my mouth drop.

I picked the wrong archetype w/ the finishing slashing pg, dude's handles are trash :lol: I had to drop my difficulty back to Pro. The way the dumb your team AI down as you increase difficulty is disgusting, not to mention second string dudes on the other team hitting spin 3 pointers in your face.

Running PnR is my favorite thing on the game. They got it right for sure. If you really know how to read the defense you'll get great looks every time. Made a 6'6" sharpshooting shot creator. Does anyone know how to break specific caps? I'm capped out on my speed and still only like a 78. Really really really need some athleticism to help with moving around the court

Running PnR is my favorite thing on the game. They got it right for sure. If you really know how to read the defense you'll get great looks every time. Made a 6'6" sharpshooting shot creator. Does anyone know how to break specific caps? I'm capped out on my speed and still only like a 78. Really really really need some athleticism to help with moving around the court

Flipping the screen with no one in the corner >>>>>>>>. Especially when you tell Love/Fry to pop.

I’m almost maxed out on speed and it shows against everyone but the elite defenders. Kawhi held me to 7-24 shooting. I was sweating

i love how the online is this year with the Tiers 1,2,3

this way you cant spam with the same team over and over again.. 2-0 so far online loving the game play

Flipping the screen with no one in the corner >>>>>>>>. Especially when you tell Love/Fry to pop.

I’m almost maxed out on speed and it shows against everyone but the elite defenders. Kawhi held me to 7-24 shooting. I was sweating

Love is so legit. My pick and pop with him>>>>>>>>>

:pimp:

Thread has been solid with actual basketball discusion, thus far.

This is how things should always be

How would you suggest a basketball game could increase the difficulty?

Legit question
A bunch of aggressive fouls and no calls is artificial. I don't know how to build a basketball game, otherwise that would be my career, stop asking people that. I'm sure it can be done without that much cheese, it's not all bad, just pick spots. Here's a breakdown of fake video game difficulty btw:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FakeDifficulty

A bunch of aggressive fouls and no calls is artificial. I don't know how to build a basketball game, otherwise that would be my career, stop asking people that. I'm sure it can be done without that much cheese, it's not all bad, just pick spots. Here's a breakdown of fake video game difficulty btw:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FakeDifficulty
You missed out on quite a bit of the other things that are done when the difficulty is cranked up.

Ratings Boosts
Unforgiving late shot contests
Unforgiving contested shot %

There are plenty of other things that 2K does on the HOF level to increase difficulty.

Also, you can have ideas and not be able to "build a basketball game." Not even sure how asking, "Do you have a better idea than the one you are complaining about" is a bad question but I guess you wanted to get your jokes off. I get it.

In general, folks have discussed difficulty levels in sports games and if they made sense.

There will always be folks that are able to dominate the game, as is, so you need something in place for those folks to feel challenged.

There is no realistic way to make that happen, so I get why 2K does what they do. But adding sliders into the equation and you have a multitude of modification points.

So as I always say, the game is for everyone, you just have to tune it to your liking.

Boy Boy boy there's nothing better than running into randoms at the park that know how to work as a team. Had a PG last night that was making all the right plays. Dude was hitting wide open 3s and throwing precise alley oops to me and the other guy. Dude even managed to throw me a full court alley that made my mouth drop.
Sounds rewarding. About how often are you stuck with folks that don't know how to play basetkaball.

I imagine hero-ball is running rampant online, in those modes.

I can't fathom spending real money on fake money, just can't do it
Agreed. I think it is a generational thing though

Back
Top Bottom