OFFICIAL NBA 2K19 Thread | Available Now

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Been a 2k gamer since the beginning up until just a few years ago

Biggest thing that got to me to was artificially making your teammates ******ed. I'm a big franchise single player player. Or at least I was. Haven't bought a 2k in two years.

There used to be fast break catch up Logic

There used to be ai teammates who would leave their man 80% of the time creating 80 pip.

It doesn't look like all of that has really changed. I grew up a bit and just grew tired of the cheating and general CRAP.

It's not that you were making mistakes but the game created a situation where a 75 speed player was able to catch up with a 90 speed. And it just changed the fun element for me.

That HOF video brought back nightmares. Just thought I had to post lol.

Over the years, 2k got lazy and ratings meant less and less if your 90 rated on ball defender decided to switch 90% of the time leaving CPU players open under the basket. Ratings have meant very little going on 3-4 yrs now. And yes, the coach settings were altered numerous times to try and get those players to stick to their man. Single player cpu games were a mess for awhile. Still looks like a headache. Most have shifted to online play.

Last edited:
Smh the fact that certain individuals felt comfortable enough to do this
9A397518-B5B3-45A1-B066-FAD1BF98F97B.png

Only can enjoy human v human offline play with 2K and this season is by far the best and funnest I've ever experienced. Every game feels rewarding and not cheap, of course not perfect. So fun playing with every team and to feel their differences

I try playing against the CPU and while I see very good improvements, still such a stale experience compared to playing a human (to be expected)

I may venture into online play soon enough but the game speed online has always bothered me, the pacing seems so much different than offline (to be expected)

lol, yo, DC, and maq, they actually gave us full online myleague this year (for the first year ever) i might host one....if i can figure out how to run fantasy draft lol

Every year me and my boys do a fantasy league through our WhatsApp chat, afterwards I’ll create the roster and use custom roster when creating the league. Through the WhatsApp chat when ever anyone is free for a game we’ll just jump on there and ask who’s down for a game. At the end of the season everyone puts down money to buy the champ a jersey of their choosing.

Since 2k added the option to create your own uniforms I've been tweaking these Rockets uniforms year after year
still working on these:
aw71sdx.png

p4RxqFV.png

tOLP9hw.png

annKlLY.png

OxS10kc.png

part of the idea is obviously NASA because THATS WHAT IT SHOULD BE DARYL MOREY!!!
but my main inspiration one of my favorite art exhibits called A Space Program by Tom Sachs

tom-sachs-nike-04.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

still working on some changes to these

i thought i was nice at branding...

i'm telling you, fam, dudes will pay you a hunnid to brand unis for them.

If anyone wants this game for Xbox one for low low lmk today. Pm me.
Bought it for my **** nephew and he opened it once and haven’t touched it 1 time since then.

Talk about pissed lol

Legit question, DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican how often and long do you typically play 2K?
I barely play at this point in life man.

When I do play, it is just messing around in practice mode and do a quick game vs. CPU

When me and my folks are done editing, I pick up and start my franchise in the Spring. That is how it usually works.

April-August is when I play the most

Orlando has become by far my favorite lower level team to play with

Stout wing defense with Simmons, Ross and Isaac

Fast pg in Augustine

Ridiculous rim protection with bamba

Change of pace bigs in Gordon, vucivic and moz

Primarily use Augustine and Simmons as the ballhandlers, don’t even shoot many 3’s with them but if my opponent packs the paint I have Fournier and Ross to keep them honest

Gordon and bamba catch any lob near the rim

some updates to the unis, I hated the court, logo and the grey alternate

XsYtvB8.png

basic Nike Nasa jersey with a little off-white nod for City alternates (I think Virgil jacked a little from Tom Sachs anyway)

p3W4wca.png

pm9BvUr.png

2K says creations are uploaded across platforms, so these will be up for PS4, X1, and PC
but for some reason the alternate uni won't upload or show up in the jersey selection, so whenever they get that fixed they'll be up the gt is xbpm81

Last edited:
Roster question: how do you make Mitchell Robinson to the active 12 man roster? I play offline vs other humans and for the life of me can’t figure out how to play with Robinson, I see he’s like 15th on the roster. They make kornet as the 12th man and he’s awful

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican or anyone can help?

Roster question: how do you make Mitchell Robinson to the active 12 man roster? I play offline vs other humans and for the life of me can’t figure out how to play with Robinson, I see he’s like 15th on the roster. They make kornet as the 12th man and he’s awful

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican or anyone can help?
Rotations, in the Roster Edit Section

the logic in my player is still screwy. I left to Cavs signed with the Pacers to play wit Vic and we're hardly on the floor
at the same time, his minutes are fine in the rotation but he's not playing even close to what he's assigned, we don't play the same position so we're not fighting for the spot, it's just weird the line ups they run in this game, Seth Curry and Mudiay are getting more burn than him

Just getting around to putting a few minutes into the game. Played the prelude, not feeling MC at all. Not tryna play hero b off that already. Currently experimenting with CAP/Player DNA in MyLeague.
  • Enjoying the gameplay so far.
  • Volume on the Shot clock counter is way too low.
  • No issues thus far with directional/bounce passing.
  • Yes, Tyson Chandler is trash

Back
Top Bottom