OFFICIAL NBA 2K19 Thread | Available Now

does the park seem dead this year? feels like there is always a lot of empty courts this year compared to the last 2 years

They really need to adjust the AI defense. I completely understand the whole “blow by” issue, but they went full od on the on ball defense, but now every player might as well be Kawhi Leonard.

I do the P-n-R as well, and I have been practicing and everything, but the defense is hyper aggressive. I didn’t even know the blow by thing was a real big deal last year, but I didn’t think that they’d turn every defender into Payton.

I do the P-n-R as well, and I have been practicing and everything, but the defense is hyper aggressive. I didn’t even know the blow by thing was a real big deal last year, but I didn’t think that they’d turn every defender into Payton.

What difficulty are you playing on?

bruh the trivia questions last night in the park was hard as **** lol

asking ancient *** questions bout the BC period and all ...

pretty dope how they got the mini games esp the mini basketball hoop one

Slam ball is FIRE when you just wanna waste some time

been playing jordan rec center alil but man playing with randoms is annoying

5-0 on online play tho.. wizards nice in that tier 2 division

Wasn’t gonna buy this yet, but I passed by a liquidation store and they had a copy for Xbox paid $30 out the door. Downloading now

game is cheeks. they break their game every year.

mike wang put a shooting patch out then patched the patch 3 hours later.

LITERALLY.

lol @ patch notes.

so patch 1.04 drops at like 5 am.

by 9 am there is a quick fix patch...

by 11 am there is a second quick fix.

i think there has been two more since....

private match making and loading into a pro am arena still don't work.

you have to join up on people 4-5 times before you actually join

i have pending tickets with support because items (15-20k worth of VC) never showed in my inventory.

they said 'wait 24 hours it should show up" i hit them after 24....."wait 48 hours it should show up" hit them after 48.......SILENCE.

this is the 4th actual downloadable patch (nevermind the 20+ quick fix patches)

game has been out...one month...lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

LMAO

2k is trash.

game is trash.

community is most definitely trash. (see last year's post for proof)

definitely my last 2k.

what that red dead lookin like?

you right art, it is....you wanna know why?

don't take offense, it's nothing personal, but because of casual players like you.

They really need to adjust the AI defense.

no, you need to adjust.

a vast majority of the 2k community is exactly like you....

"oh, this is difficult. they need to....."

and they actually do it.

and break the game.....

for people like me

who don't ask 2k to fix things i am not successful at....

instead, i train myself to be successful.

again, don't take it personal.

the game has been patched roughly 20 times in the first month.

how can anyone even master the engine/game in a month, let alone master it enough to be able to determine what needs to be 'fixed" and what doesnt need to be fixed?

in 4 months, art, you'll be blowing by and breaking ankles of defenders on HoF....so why do they need to adjust the AI defense now?

cause it's uncomfortable for you?

what about me? it's easy for me. so now, when they make it easy for you....what is it for me?

this is my whole point.

they release 100 patches before the community even adjusts.....therefore the skill gap never increases or becomes pronounced...cause they patch it away every time because 90% of the fanbase is fickle and casual and will be on to the next game before they even release the patch they're demanding LMAO

"oh its too easy for a defender to strip the ball from me"

i think "what can i do to make it harder for him to strip the ball?"

yall think "what can 2k do to fix this?"

everyone who thinks like me is salty and isn't enjoying the game

everyone who thinks like yall is already on the next game anyway LOL black ops, right?

No offense taken, the AI defense was the only issue I had, and the issue that I had was every single player isn’t a lock down defender, it just didn’t seem realistic to me. Every AI on ball defender is Pat Bev. As far as the other ****, I’m cool with. And you’re right, I am starting to get by some defenders now.

every year it takes 2-3 months to master the controls, the animations...the engine, basically.

2k is putting out patches within days. LOL

you can't master the engine if it changes ever 8 hours. (maybe that's their point? IDK)

and honestly, everyone in the NBA can play defense. NBA-level ELITE defense? no.

defense on a random dude who went out and bought 2k? yes. lockdown, even.

so when you got your 70 overall myplayer (or 90, whatever)

and he's coming fresh off his G league contract (you played in the g league, man)

yes, everyone is locking him down. lol (or ****, at least TRYING to...)

put it like this, when you go to the local YMCA...what aspect of the average random dude in there's game is most obvious? offense or defense?

let me rephrase....what's easier to do...play defense or score buckets?

children who can't dribble the ball or shoot it can TECHNICALLY play defense...

why wouldn't 2k be slanted towards defense?

it should be harder to make a shot than stop it, right?

2k18 was LITERALLY the opposite...and 2k19 is quickly getting patched that way.....

it's like

people are so used to finding an exploit first day and just running with it until another exploit pops up...

upon release the game was really really good. super duper hard.

i was saying, out loud, "damn, i love this game" "damn, this 2k is soooo good"

scoring was so hard it felt rewarding.

my team had 37 turnovers the first game of rec we played....by the last game that night i put up 25 assists 1 turnover.....

for what, tho? it got patched 3 days later. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

the latest patch made it harder for defenders to get on ball steals. LMAO

it's like 2k wants you to run 5 pure sharps every year LOL

Fam, I don’t even play MyPlayer, just don’t have that kind of time, usually it’s me against the CPU, so when I choose Boston and someone like Dennis Schroeder can lock Kyrie Irving up, like I gotta call bs on that.

the funniest think about 2k is that....none of these patches really affect any mode other than pro am. in the notes they don't specify which mode, but bro.....

2k18 play now and team up and myteam......were virtually untouched.

if you go into 2k19 right now and do a play now game, you'll see dozens of animations/interactions that simply aren't in mycareer...

because they patch it to hell because people cry about it being too difficult.

everyone makes this garbage argument "oh, pro am is only 13% of 2k users" or "why would they want to alienate a large number of consumers"

BRO THEY'RE PLAYING BLACK OPS RIGHT NOW.

LMAO

the funniest think about 2k is that....none of these patches really affect any mode other than pro am. in the notes they don't specify which mode, but bro.....

2k18 play now and team up and myteam......were virtually untouched.

if you go into 2k19 right now and do a play now game, you'll see dozens of animations/interactions that simply aren't in mycareer...

because they patch it to hell because people cry about it being too difficult.

everyone makes this garbage argument "oh, pro am is only 13% of 2k users" or "why would they want to alienate a large number of consumers"

BRO THEY'RE PLAYING BLACK OPS RIGHT NOW.

LMAO

Real talk, I picked up my son’s Black Ops Friday, after waiting about half the afternoon for it to download on the PS4 he played for like an hour. An hour. Then he went to the X Box and played 2K.

Back
Top Bottom