OFFICIAL NBA 2K19 Thread | Available Now

Nah, more accessible to me, he plays all the other modes.

nah when they release 20 patches in the first month it's to make the game as generally accessible as possible....i.e. your son.

they already got your money. they trynna get him addicted to it so he can beg you for VC.

that's the argument that's always posed "why would they alienate most of their consumer base?"

i think the fans of nba 2k games would adjust, personally.

the whole reason a majority of the community isn't good at the game is because they coddle the community with patches to hide their faults instead of making them address those faults.

if i throw the ball from one corner to the other, and it's never out of bounds....(like in 18 early) that's gonna be my go-to move....throwing the ball from one corner to the other, across the baseline...which is a terrible pass and horrible basketball IQ......

now, when 2k patches it and makes it out of bounds 2/10 times...am i going to keep throwing that pass? yes. especially when the other 8 times it results in an assist.

now, when 2k finally patches it and makes it go out of bounds 7/10 times, best believe i'm not throwing that pass anymore.

changes my entire game in the halfcourt set standing anywhere from the short corner to the corner......now, that's not a pass i can make.

now, i'm forced to make better decisions, IQ-wise.....

apply that story to every aspect of 2k pro am/myplayer mode.

lil kids sit up here and learn how to spam dribble moves by watching youtubers' fingers! they can't learn SIMPLE basketball IQ or be punished?

ok.

I don’t even know how to do any of those cool moves I see your vids on twitter and I be like damn u can do that? Lol I hit the stick and they do a basic crossover

I don’t even know how to do any of those cool moves I see your vids on twitter and I be like damn u can do that? Lol I hit the stick and they do a basic crossover

yeah, that's cool and all but......you probably enjoy real life.

i just sit at a monitor for hours upon hours learning/mastering how to do the crossover so you can say "wow" and go about your day LOL

i'm definitely losing here.

(AND my girl be raging)

This is one of the few times I have actually seen enphan’s vids or whatever, I won’t even front dude is nice, I just don’t have the time that it would take to get nice like that.

Fam your passing / spin move is amazing lol. Makes me want to go down and play right now .

Also makes me want to make a myplayer (I’m a myleague/Mygm guy)

Good ****

youtube.com/c/itsilluminati if you wanna peep more.

the build in these videos is a 6'7" two way playmaker SG 180 lbs. i don't think i maxed his arms out.

if you dunno what type of build you wanna make describe your game (or at least how you want to play/be effective) and i'll whip something up for you....

no. i got the early edition this year so i got 100k vc off top. i spent half on this two way and half on a pure rim protector.

i shoulda went all on the two way...oh well.

NOTHING MORE INFURIATING THAN LAGGING OUT OF A ******* MY CAREER GAME !!! **** MAN

ALL THAT STAT PADDING FOR ABSOLUTELY ******* NOTHING.

WHY DOES ONE EVEN GET A SERVER ******* ERROR WHEN IM PLAYING MY CAREER, NOT ONLINE BUT MY CAREER. 2K IS SO *** BACKWARDS

GOT ME HEATED MAN

i realized all of the PFs i go up against are a Pure Stretch.. im wondering if i messed up ?

i went with Post-scoring Stretch

Some people's basketball iq in jordan rec center is soo bad...

But that's what I get trying to play sim style basketball online with a pg shot creating slasher. All dudes want to do is shoot 3's and cherry pick on fast breaks "GREEN LIGHT!"

pizzo 3pt second post first gets like 30 badges lol

and nah you didn't goof imo

6/10 times youll be matched up against a pure....which will be BBQ chicken

and you can still space the floor on the other end (although it will take more skill to match the stretch's effectiveness in spacing...i.e. once you brick they gonna leave you....gotta make em pay...)

pures are cool and all....if you have an offense which requires people to stand still at limitless (17 and 18 meta)

however, if you are skilled and your team can take advantage of your extra arch, it's MUCH better, imo.

you also get brusier badges

EDIT: also, forgot they gave pure sharps bronze defensive stopper (cause 2k is trash) so actually, on second thought, you shoulda made a pure LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Last move, you can tell that defender plays while holding Turbo

lmao dc i was getting to the rim with such ease he HAD to bite.

i'm a two way play so MOST people play off me and dare me to shoot...

even still i bulldoze through their bodies, so you HAVE to L2 and turbo to even stay with me....

i believe all those highlights are from the same game....

lol not like he was good....at all....ijs

Some people's basketball iq in jordan rec center is soo bad...

But that's what I get trying to play sim style basketball online with a pg shot creating slasher. All dudes want to do is shoot 3's and cherry pick on fast breaks "GREEN LIGHT!"

this year more than any other year, you can't just play with whoever.

skill gap is waaaaay to vast to run in there with 4 randoms.

i can't even play with 4 dudes i know most of the time lol i had to delete a good 60% of my PSN list off....

the first like 23 losses i took....were due to literally 3-4 guys selling me every game.....immediate delete.

I know this thread is about 2K19..........but remember, 2K recently acquired the rights to the game NBA Playgrounds as well.

And NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 JUST RELEASED hours ago............and the (microtransaction) slander has begun

2K is pulling an "EA Star Wars Battlefront 2" controversy with this game LOL

Last edited:
only reason they're isnt outrage for OG 2k is because the community is conditioned and full of kids who pay to play games away. they buying 5 dollar fortnite skins to get merked within 20 seconds...

it's almost as if the appeal is begging your parents for money to buy some worthless addition to a game....to impress...your friends.

i thought we were bad with shoes/gear lololololol

you'd think they'd milk the myteam (card collecting!) like how fifa does and not rape mycareer but

it's 2k.

they were born in the rape...other companies merely adapted.

lol dc, last year, upon release, haircuts were like 2500 VC and you couldn't even preview them.

the normal gaming community WENT IN....they dropped the haircuts to 100. they are free this year.

HOWEVER

custom shoes were free as long as you were being endorsed by the company and they now cost 10k vc regardless of endorsements.

lmaoooooooooooooooooo and everybody is like "that's wack but......' *enters CC info*

YAll dumb for supporting this VC BS 2K is doing.

People need to make them give the game for free or just update it every year and just call IT 2k.

Cant believe they got rid of all star team up. All because of Greed purposes.

MyCareer/MyPlayer used to be my favorite mode, but between the VC garbage and the trash stories I’m over it. Was about to complain about the living roster but they literally just updated. Time to start Myleague :lol:

Back
Top Bottom