OFFICIAL NBA 2K19 Thread | Available Now

lol i'd actually play dc but he's on xbox.

myteam is OD

i played in 2k11 cause near the end of the year in every 2k i typically play now a couple weeks...

so i played and won 10-0

got to the second tier.

mogs had steph as their 11th man on the bench. LMAOOOOO

jordan was 8th on bench.

Just played Tristan Thompson on my park, dude is pretty good. I got a poster on him though  :lol:

i don't use the stick, just square, so i don't get any of that variety.

yup for NBA players they use themselves and have a lot of badges etc all of which 2k makes us grind for and pay for VC to get our players better

when its a celeb/NBA players they have a special icon above them.. NBA logo
heres a vid of him in the park

dead at him creating a shot-creator sharp shooter

Last edited:
you dont buy badges, you have to "grind" them, i.e. do that action over and over

2k devs and actual NBA players get archetypes that are impossible to make.

if you hit 99 all of your badges increase by 1 level.

to hit 98/99 youd have to play over 2000+ my career games ... thats dead

watched a video dudes in his 11th MYCAREER season LOLOL. wild to me and was only an 97 i believe

im about 80% sure nba players start off wit all the badges maxed out. us regular joes have to grind it out

You are limiting yourself

the reason why is because i set the stick to dribble moves only. you have to hold back to do double behind the back on fast break....which makes you shoot sometimes. i'd rather never accidentally shoot a bad shot when i'm trying to dribble than go up with a flashy dunk/layup vs a normal.

i can still pick sides/hands. i just can't pick flashy vs conservative (two handed vs one) which sucks but again, i'd rather have the ability to do advanced dribble moves.

it's been like this for 2-3 years now. i'm good.

to hit 98/99 youd have to play over 2000+ my career games ... thats dead

watched a video dudes in his 11th MYCAREER season LOLOL. wild to me and was only an 97 i believe

im about 80% sure nba players start off wit all the badges maxed out. us regular joes have to grind it out

yeah, they dont have to grind. they don't have to "pay" for the badges, because nobody "pays" for the badges, tho....that was the distinction i made....

and yeah 99 ovr is wild. i dunno how cats do it. i know/run with two 99s from last year.

yeah, they dont have to grind. they don't have to "pay" for the badges, because nobody "pays" for the badges, tho....that was the distinction i made....

and yeah 99 ovr is wild. i dunno how cats do it. i know/run with two 99s from last year.

i completely mis worded what i said.. i know you dont gotta buy badges

that was my bad

IF you choose to tho.. you do have to buy VC to get your attributes up OR take long way and grind VC (NBA players/celebs are giving free VC im pretty sure)

JuiceWrld said in an interview he gets 1M VC everytime he promotes 2k on social media.

Last edited:
im only an 88 i lost interest in career games

aint gonna lie paid $50 to get my guy up to an 86 :sick::smh: just been playing Rec center games and getting my badges up that way

i hate playing vs comp and grinding

have 5 for Pro-am but the 5th NEVER on.. and you need 5 to start stupid

Im done with 2K online. I should be 8-0 but nope instead im 6-2

Both games i was up and got connection interrupted. I was crusing on both my opponents to. **** 2k servers and this ******** game

lol i tried to play last night to give myself a red dead break and i got lagged out in the 2nd quarter. popped red dead back in LMAO

i can play at work overnight and the past two weeks maybe i've not played once overnight...

cause all i had was 2k

first night with red dead and i'm ready to hook it up jack

update didn't change anything about pro am (supposedly) just that you dont have to play AIs in jordan rec when the whole team quits.

@enphan yo broo during a Rec Center game do you or anyone you play with just lag out (not lag out the game fully) but still in the game but NOT in the game ? i know it dont make sense but if it happened to you or anyone you know. you would know what im talking bout

EX:

so im playing with 2 other homies a PG/SF im the PF
im in the game up until my C grabs the ball, as you can see everyone is moving/jumping as if i was in game with them BUT once my C grabs ball im not in that Rec Center game anymore (but on my screen i am)

as you can see my whole teams starts running out of bounds LOLOLOL.. and 8 seconds violations galore begins because they are still in the ACTUAL game but im not..

like im in party chat and my 2 buddies are still in the game playing but they say my guy is just wondering off.. if i hit A when i got the ball in there game it passes even if i dont have the ball in my game

i know it all sounds VERY weird but this is the ******** that happens when playing 2k

i was ******* cooking to im furious

Love/Hate relationship with the game right now. The servers are killing me, the grade system is just ridiculous at times, I'm having a real issue with the amount of steals and I don't fully agree with the archetypes but overall this game is incredible. The my player mode is so dope. I've noticed that if you get a few people who know how to actually play basketball... It's very easy to win against other human players, which is all I could ask for. They gotta fix these servers though or something

yeah there are a couple of game breaking glitches

the ones i know about are when you go backcourt it can lag you out of the game completely.

it's pretty....pathetic lol

Back
Top Bottom