OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

yea its a bit of a joke at this point but i REALLY hope this fixes the park bull****

at times you take out your phone to send inv to your homies itll boot you off the game and close the app, LOL only 2k man been dealing with it since last patch Sept 30th

also if you had 2 builds it would load up the wrong one when accepting inv from friends which should be fixed as well

3 weeks and the upload site is still broken
this game is ****, this company is ****. i'm officially done
if you play any mode other than the park games you're S.O.L.
they only care about the park

Last edited:
im personally enjoying the game maybe because i got a steady 5-7 people on at all times rocking either 3v3 park, 3v3 pro am or rec center

close to hitting a 94.. after getting like 20 shooting badges the game became fun for me

im on xbox always down for the park if anyone needs anyone to rock with

im a 93 SF Sharpshooter

3 weeks and the upload site is still broken
this game is ****, this company is ****. i'm officially done
if you play any mode other than the park games you're S.O.L.
they only care about the park

I only play MyLeague, and head to head/play now with teams and the gameplay improvements were good enough to warrant the purchase for me. Only complaint is some of the shooting releases are really slow, they’ve toned down people going ridiculous from 3 but at times it feels too toned down.

Anyone know if these huge patches are overwriting files or just adding up on my hard drive for PS4?
If theyre adding up and not overwriting its close to 200gb now

Man I bought this at launch and have yet to play a game. Tried to play last night and there was a 40gb update :lol:

Cotdamn.

These patches getting the size of most games nowadays. :smh:

Jemele was right, no need to put out this game a 1.5 months before the season starts if you have to put out a big *** patch like that.

Especially when there is no competition. *sighs*

Reactions: HIM

start it at 34seconds.. i was bsing with this squad shooting half courts then my homies said how many greens can you finish with and maaan i went on a nice streak, clip dosent record my final 2 greens

pg13 shot is butter biscuits

I still can't get over the game not giving your player a name. It's significant but kinda feels like a slap to the face.

Another MOTHER****ING 37gb update

where all the people in here that was tired of us complaining the game was broke from day 1 ?

yall see what we go thru now for online and not the offline trash

This is what now the 5th one befire the regular season even begins ? JOKE OF A COMPANY

but i do enjoy the gameplay this year lol

start it at 34seconds.. i was bsing with this squad shooting half courts then my homies said how many greens can you finish with and maaan i went on a nice streak, clip dosent record my final 2 greens

pg13 shot is butter biscuits

Damn, yall blew those boys out. Is a score like that common? :lol:

Damn, yall blew those boys out. Is a score like that common? :lol:

Jordan Rec Center is hit or miss with the score being close, most of the time though yes games are one sided like this.. i guess it mainly depends if you run into a team of 5 together or just all randoms

ProAm is more of a competitive feel to it and scores would be close most of the time

i rarely ever have 5 on so sometimes im on that horrible outcome lopsided side lol

wish you got into the online modes man,, the grind sucks but your IQ would be awesome for modes like this

eh...not really. I have 2 99's already.

not to be a **** but do you do anything else besides play the game? I just dont see how thats possible. With the pre-order vc I got my guy up to an 88 or 89 and I've been playing almost daily for maybe 1.5-2hrs and im only up to a 91. I mostly play the myplayer season but have been going to the Rec a lot recently. Is there another mode where I can level up quicker? Any info would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom