:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

The more I think about it, the more I like the thought of Seattle drafting OJ Mayo to go with Durant and Green... If he makes it to 4, that should be the Sonics' pick...

I been saying this the whole time Dirk.....The whole time....

Since the draft order got released....

People think Weaver can play PG???
I'm not sure. Low did the majority of the ball-handling, but it's really hard to gauge the offensive skills of anybody on that team.Weaver is pretty crafty offensively, though.

I'd like to think he could handle running an offense, but I'm really not sure. What I am sure of with him is the fact that he will be a defensivemonster, and fill up the stat sheet pretty well. I'd love for the Hornets to take him at 28, but he totally seems like a San Antonio Spurs kind of player.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

People think Weaver can play PG???

In spurts he could spell the point guard. Not a full time back up and he'll be utilized better as a shooting guard shutting down the opposingteam's best player. I like Weaver a lot, I think he def. could be a solid role player for a championship team. If I'm the Blazers I draft him at 36.

Originally Posted by dreClark

The more I think about it, the more I like the thought of Seattle drafting OJ Mayo to go with Durant and Green... If he makes it to 4, that should be the Sonics' pick...

I been saying this the whole time Dirk.....The whole time....

Since the draft order got released....

Yeah, there's a few people that have... At first, I liked Bayless better because I thought he fit better. I don't like OJ as a go-to, lead thefranchise type guy, but as a second-fiddle type, he could really nice... If you can get him to buy into that role playing next to Durant, and have Green as thethird option/'do the little things' type, that could be scary.

Kevin LoveLove is a classic example of a great college player who is unlikely to be a great NBA player.
indifferent.gif

Kevin Love is NOT Tyler Hansbrough

I don't understand the hate on Hibbert. If anything, him being projected to get drafted in the lottery is justified. He came to G'Town as a"project" in every sense of the word. Four years later, the dude has shown remarkable improvement in each of his seasons in DC. I would even say hehas a nice upside. At 7'2" he could end up being the best prospect at the 5 to come out of this draft. If he's there at 18, I hope the Wizardsgive him serious consideration.

I've just never heard him have anything positive to say about him...not recently but I'd imagine his feelings haven't changed much.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I don't understand the hate on Hibbert. If anything, him being projected to get drafted in the lottery is justified. He came to G'Town as a "project" in every sense of the word. Four years later, the dude has shown remarkable improvement in each of his seasons in DC. I would even say he has a nice upside. At 7'2" he could end up being the best prospect at the 5 to come out of this draft. If he's there at 18, I hope the Wizards give him serious consideration.
cause he's not flashy, not athletic, not fast but he gets the job done imo

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I've just never heard him have anything positive to say about him...not recently but I'd imagine his feelings haven't changed much.

Oh.

I thought you was gonna say some !*@+ like "That _OJ Smacked him one time...OR, OJ piped his girl 'or some !*@+....

laugh.gif

Please Seattle trade everything you have besides Durant to get the number 2 pick and take Beasley.
Durant and Beasley

Did anyone watch those all access videos of Beasley? They showed him on lottery night he looked pissed when Seattle got that 4th pick.

I'VE LITERALLY BEEN SCREAMING THIS.
laugh.gif
Haven't I? if not Beasley...then Mayo is the perfect compliment to Durant and they can SHARE the scoringload!! I'm glad my thoughts are being confirmed......

Here's a question, InMyMind.

If O.J. was in Durant's situation last year, where he was looked at as the focal point of that team offensively, do you think he would have done better orworse?

laugh.gif
Na Kev don't really get into anything with anyone.

But as for the OJ on the Sonics...I just can't see it. If he has this "Kobe/MJ" mentality that everyone seems to think he has...then surely heaint going to commit to being a 2nd option for his career...because that's Kevin's team.

lnMyMind wrote:
laugh.gif
Na Kev don't really get into anything with anyone.

But as for the OJ on the Sonics...I just can't see it. If he has this "Kobe/MJ" mentality that everyone seems to think he has...then surely he aint going to commit to being a 2nd option for his career...because that's Kevin's team.

Yeah...

KD seem like the chill dude that just wanna hoop all day long....

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Here's a question, InMyMind.

If O.J. was in Durant's situation last year, where he was looked at as the focal point of that team offensively, do you think he would have done better or worse?

Worse...aint too many rookies these coming in and dropping 20 a game off the break. Bron, Melo, and KD are the only ones who've done it in the past 5or so years...and I don't think you can put OJ in that company

Originally Posted by thecomebacklegend

indifferent.gif
at this dude "InMyMind"

dude is better off keeping his opinion "in his mind" and fall back out this topic

Hell yeah.

@*%% InMyMind...

Ole tag-a-long %@+ _
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Further proof that this thread is getting ******ed....get a new one started on Thursday...clean slate...too much BS in this one.

Back
Top Bottom