:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

Originally Posted by thecomebacklegend

Originally Posted by WILLINC

No way Riley picks Mayo at #2 straight up
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Mayo is gonna get picked #2,u should already know,since Marion is not going any where

yall dudes actually thought a 6'7 dude was gonna play PF
indifferent.gif
,im not surprise ,this is the same place that thought Darko should of been drafted #2 in 03

Mayo is best player in this class anyway

indifferent.gif
at all the people yapping bout me not knowing what im talkin about,we now see what is what and your little opinion means nothing

Look up a man named Charles Barkley's height. Then come back to me when your testicles descend.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Mayo is gonna get picked #2,u should already know,since Marion is not going any where

indifferent.gif
,im not surprise ,this is the same place that thought Darko should of been drafted #2 in 03

indifferent.gif
at all the people yapping bout me not knowing what im talkin about,we now see what is what and your little opinion means nothing

people are saying that the heat are gonna try to trade marion because he did not opt out of his contract.. the heat wanted him to opt out and sign for lessmoney but now its too much money for him....

this is the def of chaos.....WHat if Beasley said NO to Minny? on his ESPN diary he was like N-O to MINNY hahahahahahahaa

with the 4th pick in the 2008 NBA draft the Seattle Sonics take........Michael Beasley from Kansas State University

laugh.gif
@ Beasley messin with Love.

Is it just me, or does Beasley look like a kid with some problems. That big ol goofy smile of his,
laugh.gif

OJ lookin' fresh.
pimp.gif

If Seattle somehow gets Beasley..
eek.gif

Either way, whoever they pick (as long as it isn't Love), Durant+Green+Lopez/Gordon/Bayless/Westbrook/WHOEVER+Wilcox =
pimp.gif

Seattle is looking bright.

PLEASE be Seattle or NY getting Beasley
pimp.gif
eek.gif

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]* One example: Duke guard[/font] [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]DeMarcus Nelson[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif], who isn't projected to even be selected in most mock drafts, could be a late first-round pick, a[/font]
Umm..

What?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

One thing's for sure.... If Mike drops to 3rd, them phone lines will be LIGHTING up.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Look up a man named Charles Barkley's height. Then come back to me when your testicles descend.

DUDE IS NOT CHARLES BARKLEY,dont ever go over my head again

Let's see, you said
Charles Barkley was 6'4/6'5 He played PF. Was I comparing Beasley to Barkley? No, but Barkley is 2-3 inches shorter than Beasley and is atop 10, probably top 5 PF of all time. Not liek you would know though, sicne you never saw Sir Charles play.

And I'll make sure to never go over your head again, I know you Philly cats are straight from the hood and have Thug Life tatted on your chest.
indifferent.gif

If he drops to the 3...

It'll be the biggest joke, ever.

And Riley or whoever takes Mayo would need to be fired before he shakes Sterns hand.

IS Mayo to 3 stripes official?

Cuz that would suggest that Love is Converse and Rose Prada.

I think he was jus trying to match.

roll.gif
@ Beasley trying to break K-Love's nose.
There is something about this kid that i just like. He seems like he would be real fun to be around. I would of loved to play on his AAU squad back in the day.Those bus rides would of been funny as hell.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

One thing's for sure.... If Mike drops to 3rd, them phone lines will be LIGHTING up.
laugh.gif

True story.

Might have to put in a special request for a time extension.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by JPZx

1wolf0625.jpg

smh.gif

eek.gif
....cot dam K.Love slimmed down...looks about 20 pounds lighter

all jokes aside, if you were to compare Kevin Love to a current or past NBA'er who would it be?

i see a lot of brad miller and david west in his game.

Originally Posted by dreClark

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]* One example: Duke guard[/font] [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]DeMarcus Nelson[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif], who isn't projected to even be selected in most mock drafts, could be a late first-round pick, according to two GMs. Nelson gave a strong showing in Orlando and both Detroit and Boston are said to be interested in getting him early.[/font]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ya ok MY %%#%!#% !@% HE GOES 1st round

Back
Top Bottom