:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Here's my ideal situation for the Sixers....

1) Do what you have to do to draft either DJ Augustine or Mario Chalmers. If this means moving up 2-4 spots, do it. Andre Miller won't be here much longer, and Lou is a shooting guard, not a point guard.
2) Sign Elton Brand
3) Resign Andre Iguodala to a NON-MAX contract

Every mock I've read has the Sixers going after a PF/C. I'd prefer the PG, but if we go PF/C....
-Marreese Speights: I'd be happy with this. He's like a young, taller Elton Brand. Could be a beast.
-Anthony Randolph: Maybe he'll turn out to be Tyrus Thomas, but he's way too skinny. If he bulks up, could be real nice.
-Kosta Koufos: Eh. If we want an outside shooter, draft a shooting guard. Sammy can already shoot from 15 feet.
-Donte Greene: We do NOT need another small forward.
-DeAndre Jordan: I could live with it. But he's more of a center than a power forward and we already have Dalembert and Smith.
-Robin Lopez: I don't want this stiff.

I'm very excited to see what Ed Stafanski does in his first draft with the Sixers.

Agree with ya homie. I hope Ed does the right thing.

Even though part of me wants him to pull off something HUGE out of nowhere...pipe dream.

I like Stefanski because I don't think he's one who would go for a huge splash that may or may not pay off (ie: King getting Webber, ugh). Stafanski is there to continue building a solid foundation that will put the Sixers in good condition for the next 5-10 years.

Yeah you do have a point. I trust whatever descisions he makes tomorrow.

Still though..it would sure wake me the hell up.
laugh.gif

I also expect my other team Charlotte to do well tomorrow..best case scenario..Westbrook at 9..Hibbert at 20

C- Hibbert
PF- Okafor
SF- G-Force
SG- J Rich
PG- Felton/Westbrook

pimp.gif

at least someone has a GM they can trust
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well, sometimes you gotta have faith.

It's gonna be a hair pulling process for alot of fans.
laugh.gif

Im wondering how many people are actually happy with Danilo being taken by the Knicks, if that happens.

I really like Danilo Gallinari, from what I've heard and seen of him. I don't know if he's worth the #6 pick though, I was thinking more along thelines of 8-10. I don't think Knicks fans would be happy, but I would give him a shot.

SIR KYLE,
If you wanna Kevin's brother, check out that thread about K-Love getting his tux tailored and everything for draft night. Little bro makes an appearance init...

I wont believe Riley is taking Mayo at 2 until I see with my own eyes.

For the love of god, at least if you dont want him, pick him and trade him and pick up another asset

At the end of the day, I hope and believe we will stick with Beasley.

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

If Miami passes on Beasley, they are idiots, straight up.

yup. in that situation it's not a who you want/need, it's who's the best available. there's no reason for miami not to pick beasley. even ifthey didn't want him there would be takers everywhere trying to get a trade done; and imo minnesota and seattle would both be willing to trade up for therights to beasley.

Am i the only one sick of hearing about Love and his outlet pass???

im not hatin on HIM (i know he has family on here) but outlet passes are.....hes not John Stockton...its an outlet pass
mad.gif

Some news out of the Nets' camp:

"The Knicks are going to take Danilo Gallinari," Nets president Rod Thorn said last night, referring to the Italian forward who had been at the top of his wish list all month. "And the others have yet to make up their minds. Which means that we still have three or four different guys who can drop to us."

http://www.nj.com/nets/index.ssf/2008/06/content_to_see_who_falls_their.html

laugh.gif
..Rod Thorn getting Knick fans all riled up.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

sig check...hope my Heat does the right thing.
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Damn son are you really on Team Front Runners? Always see you with a new squad. First Dark Knights now the Heat?
smh.gif

I doubt the Kings take Randolph (though most mock drafts have us taking him) since he refused to work out for us. Just a couple of weeks ago, didn't thiskid say he had a guarentee top 5? LOL. The workouts really exposed him. Hopefully Augustin falls to us (now that Indiana has their PG), but I hear Portland isin the woodworks to making a move. All in all, I'm completely pissed off I'm working tomorrow.

As a Pacer fan, I want Brandon Rush at 11th and Douglas-Roberts at 17th (From Toronto). Either or...these 2 OOZE potential.
eek.gif

Too bad the Lakers have no picks.
frown.gif

Apparently Charlotte is trying to move upto five, I don't know specifics of the deal but RealGM says it's close.

Back
Top Bottom