laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DIET KEVIN GARNETT...

roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

KOBE TECH.

literalllllllllllllllly, Kobe would be on rasheed wallaces' level if they called that since he enterted the league. kobe was terrible back in his shaqdays, even post shaq. his arm flailing was bad.

If KG or PP show up AT ALL in this game, Boston could steal it, but I doubt it. This dude KG stays being a ghost in big games, and I'm a fan of him.
smh.gif

damn, Kobe getting calls and still crying cuz he got his cookies took tryin to show off. Lame.. and this Celtic supporter isn't complaining about calls,we're only down 8 regardless of our free throws.

can kobe stop crying? every single time he gets blocked or ripped he's crying. it's getting $!#!#+@ annoying and i'm not even a kobe hater.

33 pts in the nba finals ? nearly halftime. this is sad for professional basketball especially being on the global scale

See, I understood why Laker fans were crying foul last game. They were getting smashed all game long, and nothing happened. Lakers deserved about 8 more calls,at least, the other night.

Tonight, the Celtics have taken it legitimately strong to the cup maybe 3 times. One, ended in Chubbs dunking it. Another, with PP layup. And the third... wellI dont even know if there are three. Their "big man" is lost from the three point line to the free throw line extended. The man who is supposed to beslashing all game, has taken 4 three pointers, and other long jumpers. The only man that is scoring in the post is Rondo, because he is the only guy who hastaken the ball to the rack. The result? Early in the quarter, Rondo was getting fouled, and it was called. With Rondo going out, there is no more attack to thebasket.

But then again, what the hell do I know right?

Back
Top Bottom