Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

i'm not gonna complain about FT cuz i knew it would be like this... but damn, KG and PP with like 2 points is the diff right now.... if they heat up in 2ndhalf....lakers in trouble.

Originally Posted by Prez T

you're still doing it.
im right and you're mad
laugh.gif

mad? come on now
laugh.gif

Gasol = Stiff Tree. He's paying homage to gheorge, bol, big country, shawn, etc. Dude is doing them proud.

kobe "playing the same way" v. in boston, cmon kobe, you're better than that.

12 fts already? kobe gonna pull a dwade and put up 25 fts tonight
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

but man, how bad can 4 good players in odom, gasol, pierce, and KG suck?
sick.gif

if lakers keep missing the FT, eventually the refs will stop giving them to you.....

Originally Posted by WILLINC

2008 - Boston Celtics*
2007 - San Antonio Spurs ...................................................*Because Stern Said So
2006 - Miami Heat*
laugh.gif
joining in the conspiracy theory i see

3000 - Toronto Raptors

laugh.gif
, anyway

I really dont like this guy Perkins,
smh.gif

frown.gif
Its sad, because its true.
I mean, no disrespect to the Miami team, I just thought the refs gave them the series after game 2. This game, however, is finally done right. Its not likeevery play is a foul, which is a great improvement from last game.

The lakers keep wasting possesions posting up gasoft that leads to boston transition offense

missing Fts is also not a good look

this is why lamar will never be an all star

So..

- Kobe played well...while they haven't scored as much...the offense is more fluid, but still not very good...Pau and Odom just have done nothin.

- Ray Allen is the reason the Celtics aren't down 10+

- Post play is a joke.

- Again, where is Derek Fisher?

All in all....pretty #@!!$% half of basketball.

guess kobe and sasha are gonna have to combine for 70 points tonight for us to win cause Pau and Odom look like they forgot how to play basketball. We shouldbe up by more than 6 points....10 missed free throws
smh.gif
smh.gif

These Denali commercials are the new D-Wade/Barkley T-Mobile Fav 5 commercials.
smh.gif

What pisses me off even more is that those weak shots that gasol and misses happen A LOT now
why is this dude so anti dunking?
eyes.gif

not sure of the outcome of this season for the Lakers, but Gasol has to take his Butt to the weightroom.

if its not a wideopen jumpshot (or a spinmove to the baseline) Gasol is gonna blow the shot. he is too weak on the interior.

Back
Top Bottom