Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

yeah, lakers are winning this one. now even kg's rebounding has disappeared. i'm not impressed with his performance tonight.

JESUS CHRIST, FIRST TIME EVER i HAVE EXCEED THE LPOST LIMIT.
laugh.gif
(sorry for caps)
look at that foul on pierce
Didn't he push off the defender before he was fouled anyways?

The refs are obviously letting these guys play right now....THANK GOD!

Wow @ all these missed FT's.

for all the bad reffing, it's not some rediculous margin in FT attempts, we've only taken 11 more

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Kg gets away with movin screen all the time.

he really does. all the damn time. dude is a fraud. end of story

that was bs. kobe gets fouled a lot and the refs tend to ignore it, yet they seem real quick on the draw when it comes to calling fouls on him

if i was the lakers i'd be worried. boston has been struggling all game and yet they are still close. lakers are slackin for real. btw odom is a bum. andgasol has shown me he is straight marshmellow soft

mark jackson callin it like it is, KG does that on almost every screen

Does the NBA have a different rule book or something? It's not a foul if the offensive player jumps INTO your hands if they are straight up and not moving,when your body and feet are planted.

i love how the ref couldn't see the moving screen 2 feet in front of him but could see the reach kobe made 10 feet away...

Yeah, KG is definately getting away with murder out there, word to OJ.
I thought it was early in the quarter, but didnt think much of it. He is definately getting away with it every time.

That foul better be on Sasha. If somebody hit him, it was Sasha. I dont know how Kobe could have possibly fouled him. Dude was as still as the Rocky statue, inlegal guarding position.

Officiating is terrible.
laugh.gif
coming from a referee too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom