Official NBA Finals Game 2: 06/07 Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers 5:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by Derrtay

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

*@#+ courtney lee
smh.gif
smh.gif
idiot lost the game twice and the series

i hate the fakers

Kobe is ugly, i really hope is has a life ending injury soon

i wish he was on the air france flight

2m3mpz9.jpg

Originally Posted by bright nikes

eek.gif

Damn son, did Kobe violate your butthole?

could it be?

All I know, its some shady %+%% going on in the NBA. Just look how out of character the Magic are, from Van Gundys haircut to playing JJ freakin' Redickthose kind of minutes.

Lakers fans, enjoy it, but this is the biggest display of BS I've EVER seen in a Finals.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

denni5themenace wrote:
59 Piffy wrote:
*@#+ courtney lee
smh.gif
smh.gif
idiot lost the game twice and the series

i hate the fakers

WOW.

eek.gif
damn son i just want Kobe to lose in the finals...
not his life...
666 post count
nerd.gif

word 59 i think you takin this nba finals thing a little to seriously...i want the magic to win and everything but...
smh.gif
at you

Wow at some of comments about Kobe, I'm not a fan of the man but I don't wish death upon him, damn shame...

In regards to game Hedo and Lewis played their #@%%$ off and I loved the way the Magic actually showed up but it just wasn't enough.
If a few of those in and out shots would of went in then maybe they would won. It's just a tough loss.
I hope that they aren't discouraged and return to Orlando with a mindset that they can win all 3 games because if not they're possibly going to getswept.

Great win for the Lakers though, they had to work for this one.

The Lakers won cause they got every call go there way how mant times does Ariza have to foul Hedo before it gets called. Kobe slips on a sweat spot and theyblow the whistle immediately and call a foul on Hedo, This has happend throughout the Playoffs and for the refs to continue to bail out the Lakers is BS man. Iwish we could go back to the days of the Bad Boys and the Knicks with Xman Oakley Mason etc. when a clothesline was consider a love tap. I wonder how theLakers would have fared then.

Originally Posted by NY41101

The Lakers won cause they got every call go there way how mant times does Ariza have to foul Hedo before it gets called. Kobe slips on a sweat spot and they blow the whistle immediately and call a foul on Hedo, This has happend throughout the Playoffs and for the refs to continue to bail out the Lakers is BS man. I wish we could go back to the days of the Bad Boys and the Knicks with Xman Oakley Mason etc. when a clothesline was consider a love tap. I wonder how the Lakers would have fared then.

laugh.gif
give it up already man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

The Lakers won cause they got every call go there way how mant times does Ariza have to foul Hedo before it gets called. Kobe slips on a sweat spot and they blow the whistle immediately and call a foul on Hedo, This has happend throughout the Playoffs and for the refs to continue to bail out the Lakers is BS man. I wish we could go back to the days of the Bad Boys and the Knicks with Xman Oakley Mason etc. when a clothesline was consider a love tap. I wonder how the Lakers would have fared then.

laugh.gif
give it up already man
laugh.gif

Its the truth your bias cause your a Laker fan but people who watch the game cause they love the game see the truth. Im a Knick fan i have no rooting interestcould care less about who wins just want to see Orlando get a fair shot at winning. The Refs in the NBA have been known to cheat. Laker fans always say theyaint bias it kills me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by bright nikes

eek.gif

Damn son, did Kobe violate your butthole?
could it be?

All I know, its some shady %+%% going on in the NBA. Just look how out of character the Magic are, from Van Gundys haircut to playing JJ freakin' Redick those kind of minutes.

Lakers fans, enjoy it, but this is the biggest display of BS I've EVER seen in a Finals.

The Magic are doing the same thing they'done all season. Dump it into Dwight or shoot threes...only now, Dwight is turning the ball over and they'remissing shots.

Let's just ignore them turning the ball over and missing free throws as many times as they did
eyes.gif

The game was a little closer than I would like.. But the Lakers got the W

I predict LA takes 2 of 3 in Orlando.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif
give it up already man
laugh.gif

Its the truth your bias cause your a Laker fan but people who watch the game cause they love the game see the truth. Im a Knick fan i have no rooting interest could care less about who wins just want to see Orlando get a fair shot at winning.

Bias? Nah, sure I'm a laker fan, but before that I'm a basketball fan in general, one thing I can tell you is that so far in these finals, the refshave been somewhat consistant

Sure they're gonna miss a few calls here and there, but if you truely believe that one team has had an unfair advantage so far, then you may be the biasone

I think that Orlando played excellently and Lee could have ended the game...Where and who is Dwight howard in this series dude is slippin HARD!! we'll haveto see what happens from here possible sweep but lets hope not for the sake of the finals being a little more entertaining.

11f35092e749e142b8c0c6079536a475a1165f9.gif

Back
Top Bottom