Official NBA Finals Game 2: 06/07 Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers 5:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

We're gonna lose this series thanks 2 courtney lee. If he makes that shot at the end of the 4th orlando wins in 6.
Or if Orlando didn't turn the ball over 20 times, if Rafer didn't go 1-8, shot better from 3pt land, made a couple more foul shots, orthey played better D against Odom.

You can't blame it on Lee. He had a chance to win the game, a tough shot, he missed it, but the Magic put themselves in a hole well before that.

Stan also has to figure out some better rotations out there. Gortat needs to be in the game to grab rebounds when Bynum and Gasol are in there, Dwightcan't do it alone, Pietrus needs to stay out of foul trouble, Jameer still looks uncomfortable out there at times, there's a lot of adjustments thatneed to be made at home.

did they ever show a replay of this dunk?

e72591bf70d8d0d3f2db109e6a31c7c3-getty-88095550mw072_nba_finals_ga.jpg

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

ya they did show it and before anyone ask howard didnt dunk on kobe

i concur. he did not dunk on kobe cause kobe ran out of the building before howard threw it down.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by stima33

Nice PR move by Kobe, using his wife & kids as a prop by having them run up to him in the tunnel. Guess you gotta do that when you get caught railing a snow bunny on the side in Denver.
Kobe can't even see his kids without people criticizing him
roll.gif

laugh.gif
cats find ANY reason to hate this man. I don't understand it, fam can't even see his family in peace!

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Nice PR move by Kobe, using his wife & kids as a prop by having them run up to him in the tunnel. Guess you gotta do that when you get caught railing a snow bunny on the side in Denver.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
cats find ANY reason to hate this man. I don't understand it, fam can't even see his family in peace!

his family is always there after a game.

Thoughts on the game: Lakers for some reason doubled more in this game than the last game and it almost cost them. Magic hit two more of those open threesduring regulation, they win. Bad decision to start doubling all of a sudden. Magic had A LOT of open shots, and if they shoot like they did against Cleveland,Lakers would've easily lost.

The officiating was absolutely atrocious on both sides. I've seen people post about Orlando going to the line about as much as the Lakers, but, be smartpeople and take off your Lakers glasses. The Lakers got favorable calls for them at CRUCIAL parts of the game. Those fouls that they called for Kobe towardsthe end of regulation were terrible calls for a finals game. There were also a few loose ball fouls against the Magic that were terrible calls. It doesn'tmatter how many free throws are shot, it's when their shot, especially if the game is close.

At some point, NBA officiating has got to be addressed cause it is downright terrible. The whistle has decided way too many games this postseason. Magic fansshould be pissed cause the refs helped decide that game. The NBA has reared its ugly head early in this series. It's not looking good for the Magic.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Thoughts on the game: Lakers for some reason doubled more in this game than the last game and it almost cost them. Magic hit two more of those open threes during regulation, they win. Bad decision to start doubling all of a sudden. Magic had A LOT of open shots, and if they shoot like they did against Cleveland, Lakers would've easily lost.

The officiating was absolutely atrocious on both sides. I've seen people post about Orlando going to the line about as much as the Lakers, but, be smart people and take off your Lakers glasses. The Lakers got favorable calls for them at CRUCIAL parts of the game. Those fouls that they called for Kobe towards the end of regulation were terrible calls for a finals game. There were also a few loose ball fouls against the Magic that were terrible calls. It doesn't matter how many free throws are shot, it's when their shot, especially if the game is close.

At some point, NBA officiating has got to be addressed cause it is downright terrible. The whistle has decided way too many games this postseason. Magic fans should be pissed cause the refs helped decide that game. The NBA has reared its ugly head early in this series. It's not looking good for the Magic.
um, if you watch that game on replay and the last 2 quarters (4th and OT) orlando just jacked up shot after shot.. i mean some were questionablecalls in favor of the lakers but we werent settling with jumpers and attacked the basket..

orlando shot freaking 30 3 pt attempts.. cmon now.. and they still had one less attempt from the FT line ..

We got lucky tonight... some of the threes that Orlando took were pretty wide open (Alston).
laugh.gif
at Kobe cursing at the post game.

Good win nevertheless
pimp.gif

All this laker/kobe hate is just gonna make this chip that much sweeter! Sad how some wish death on another man OVER A GAME that he/she has NOTHING to do with.I'm sorry but this person should be banned or suspended from S&T for life.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Somebody has to take Raw Lew's legs out...fall and roll into his knee or somethin lol

here we go
yup....thanks, that's what i was referring to. i lied, maybe not wish death, but wish injury.
ohwell.gif
here's his stoneface
indifferent.gif

and here's yours for REACHING for material to take a jab at laker fans
indifferent.gif
you mad
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
to that dude wishing death upon kobe though. and
indifferent.gif
at you too...that's not reaching for material....but w/e..

but i agree about the general thing..it's just a game at the end of the day.
pimp.gif

earthquakes suck
laugh.gif
not as much as the warriors' front office
mad.gif

I don't know about any of you guys but I'm still in disbelief over Lee's shot at the end of regulation, it feels as if the Lakers lost.

Originally Posted by got shoes

roll.gif

laugh.gif

So I take it ya'll don't think its a PR move....

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by got shoes

roll.gif

laugh.gif

So I take it ya'll don't think its a PR move....
I'd be more inclined to think it was a PR move if it was done on the court or out in the open. His wife and daughters greet him in the tunnelat EVERY home game.

Skip needs to step up for real. Dude has been horrible. Dwight needs to get going too. Dude is a turnover waiting to happen once he catches the ball down low.

Stan needs to shore up his lineups. No excuse to have Lee and Reddick getting so many mins together in the backcourt. Get a ball handler in there.

All in all, sure, there's a lot of factors you take in any win or loss, but, the bottomline is you're just not gonna get a better look than what Leehad. ..twice

Pass was a little long, but I still can't believe dude missed it. Maybe better off not trying to use glass there, because of the pass.

Back
Top Bottom