Official NBA Finals Game 2: 06/07 Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers 5:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

this loss hurt bad.

If lee would have made the oop it would have went down as one of the best finishers in finals history.

I felt that we could win this series and still can but I feel it is 8vs5 just like last series and its taking a toll on us..

Everytime we went up, kobe shot free throws. I think he had 6 or 8 free throws in a 1:21 span in the end of the 4th. That sucks, let the players decide the outcome.

Im not a kobe hater and wont be mad to see a local like him get another ring if he wins but I dont want him gettin help from the refs like yesterday..

Even on hedos block he screamed for a foul and siad he got hit in the head......

We need to take care of the ball and execute. Skip needs to stop his 1-11 games all the time as well..

Howard needs to beast the soft front court he is going against. IF we dont blow out the lakers in game 3 I will be congradulating you laker fans early

It feels like we are cursed.... This felt like nick anderson missing the 4 fts in 95... we are now 0-6 in finals games. grrr
oh please. you guys made some crucial turnovers/mental mistakes that cost you the game. the game was in the magic's hands but you guysdidn't execute at the end.

oh yeah i forgot to mention that dwight has been nonexistent.

I felt that we could win this series and still can but I feel it is 8vs5 just like last series and its taking a toll on us..

I'm sorry but this foolish talk needs to stop:

Gm 1 - ORLANDO MAGIC: FTM-A 21-29
LOS ANGELES LAKERS: FTM-A 15-18

Gm 2 - ORLANDO MAGIC: FTM-A 20-27
LOS ANGELES LAKERS: FTM-A 24-28

Magic: 56 FTA
LAL: 46 FTA

8 vs 5 huh?

What a crazy game. Everyone was amazing except for Kobe.
The refs need to let the big men play without calling ticky tack fouls.

My heart stopped beating on that oop to Lee.
Glad we took care of home court even though it was an ugly win.

this loss hurt bad.

If lee would have made the oop it would have went down as one of the best finishers in finals history.

Everytime we went up, kobe shot free throws. I think he had 6 or 8 free throws in a 1:21 span in the end of the 4th. That sucks, let the players decide the outcome.

Im not a kobe hater and wont be mad to see a local like him get another ring if he wins but I dont want him gettin help from the refs like yesterday..

Even on hedos block he screamed for a foul and siad he got hit in the head......

We need to take care of the ball and execute. Skip needs to stop his 1-11 games all the time as well..

Howard needs to beast the soft front court he is going against. IF we dont blow out the lakers in game 3 I will be congradulating you laker fans early

It feels like we are cursed.... This felt like nick anderson missing the 4 fts in 95... we are now 0-6 in finals games. grrr
smh.gif
Give it a break already guys. Lakersare not getting any special treatment.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

NT is blowing up in here. LOL, I had a feeling the Laker Haters would be out in force.
Yeah, and when we're not, you guys get all hurt with the, "Where are all the haters at after a win?"

Anyway, Lakers stay getting lucky ALL THE TIME!!! Dodging more bullets than Neo. If that were any other team, Lee would've made those shots but of coursesomehow the Lakers got some mysterious luck with them all the time that players blow EASY lay ups that they'd make 100% of the time. I'm not eventalking about the last play either(shouts to my boy HEDOOOOOOO with the GREAT pass as always), but i'm talking about the play with about 7 seconds left inregulation where he blew by Kobe's lame %%#, and had that lay up.
smh.gif

Oh well, knew from jump street the Lakers were destined to win. KNEW it was their season and not Bron's.

Back
Top Bottom