Official NBA Finals Game 2: 06/07 Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers 5:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

What is the only team in NBA that came back and win from 0-2 deficit ?
Miami Heat...what's your point?
just curious. Damn it was the Heat
roll.gif
sick.gif
. The ref won it for them though

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Lakers up 2-0 so wat....
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif

U still got 2 games in orlando...

Going back to L.A. tha series will b tied 2-2....
smokin.gif

SERIOUSLY DOG..

EVERY POST YOU MAKE IS DUMBER & DUMBER..

ITS 3 GAMES IN ORLANDO NOT 2 IDIOT!!!!!!

LEARN HOW 2 READ & SPELL!!!

GO LAKERS
smokin.gif

Seriously. This dude is so annoying.

Orlando played good, Lakers played good, no team played great...but this was Orlando's game. This series isn't over but this game gave the Lakers thenail, now they just got to hammer it into that coffin

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Lakers up 2-0 so wat....
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif

U still got 2 games in orlando...

Going back to L.A. tha series will b tied 2-2....
smokin.gif

SERIOUSLY DOG..

EVERY POST YOU MAKE IS DUMBER & DUMBER..

ITS 3 GAMES IN ORLANDO NOT 2 IDIOT!!!!!!

LEARN HOW 2 READ & SPELL!!!

GO LAKERS
smokin.gif
You're goin a little too hard with yours. Relax

I never go at anyone but this dude is FOOLISH..

1...He think jack nicholson is PHIL MICKELSON
2..Says wow laker fans its ''QUITE'' in here
3..Then its 2 games in ORLANDO..

As i said i NEVER bother anyone but he posts pure NONSENSE 95% of the time...

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

I guess nobody noticed Kobe held Lee before the Alley-hoop shot, still the Orlando sucked today except for Hedo and Lewis. LA will close it out in Orlando pprobably in 4 or 5.

Yeah I just noticed that. They replayed it on ESPN.
ohwell.gif
Those aren't getting called in the finals, if you wanna get technical, kobe got a ticky tack foul by Rashard on the block by Hedo. But in agame winning situation in the finals you won't get a game winning FT unless its nothing less of getting shot by a .40

This one hurt... the Magic were just a couple of defensive stops and a few in and out shots away from tying it up.

There's still a problem of Rafer/Jameer in the game, there has to be a better offensive rhythm for the Magic. JJ needs to start looking to make a play onthe basket, stop passing the ball and take the shot.

Pietrus fouling out was huge too.

The Magic should and HAVE to take 2/3 in Orlando. Obviously winning 3 back home would be the best scenario, but 3 straight games against this Lakersteam, even at home, is a tough task.

so close.. the Lakers just handled their business and made the shots they had to, Magic just fell short.

Nice PR move by Kobe, using his wife & kids as a prop by having them run up to him in the tunnel. Guess you gotta do that when you get caught railing asnow bunny on the side in Denver.

this game should have never went to ot with that obvious goaltend in 1st qtr on d12 on pau.
if we had bron instead of pau, clee would have yammed that last sec play on lebron!!!!
for thos that say kobe held on thelast playgame speed most refs ain't catching that!!

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by abernja

LEE .... is the only one to blame ... unfortunately .... 2 make-able layups

You can't put a W or L on one guys back based on one game.

Well that sucks for us. Oh well hopefully we'll get some W's at Amway.

i understand what ure saying but he made gasoft fall then missed (easy) ... he was behind the backboard and missed (difficult) ... 1 has to go in ... thas all i'm saying

Like I said, Kobe held him on the screen before the Alley-hoop. Orlando still played poorly as a team in both games. Hedo and Lewis were the only ones thatkept the Magic in the game, as for Dwight.........SMH

Originally Posted by abernja

LEE .... is the only one to blame ... unfortunately .... 2 make-able layups

You can't put a W or L on one guys back based on one game.

Well that sucks for us. Oh well hopefully we'll get some W's at Amway.

i understand what ure saying but he made gasoft fall then missed (easy) ... he was behind the backboard and missed (difficult) ... 1 has to go in ... thas all i'm saying

Like I said, Kobe held him on the screen before the Alley-hoop. Orlando still played poorly as a team in both games. Hedo and Lewis were the only ones thatkept the Magic in the game, as for Dwight.........SMH

We need to win game 3 no messing around do the same thing we did to Denver take the 1st and make them think home court does not matter!

Back
Top Bottom