Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

and also for anyone, i got a coupon from basketball jersey world... expires today at 11:59pm AEST
Use Coupon Code: VIPTIME so if anyone wants it go ahead, probably single use too, i dont see anything particularily i want from them

I originally posted this in the authentic thread not knowing about this swingman/replica thread. Recently got a 91-92 Champion Jordan size 48 but noticed its smaller than my other 48s, is this normal? Appreciate any insight.

dc30 dc30 can you help me out???
M&N Swingman fit the same as M&N Authentics...
I wear a 44L in M&N and M in older (model 7996A) Swingmans. Generally speaking a 44 M&N runs roughly 23.5ish" across the chest and I think it was 31-32" in length. Most...not all of my Swingmans run anywhere from 22" across to 23.5" across...and 32" long in the front 34" in the back. Now again keep in mind these are for M. If you are looking at the newer Swingmans (Rev30 and heat pressed "twill") I'm not 100% sure as I only had one of them. It was a Black Tie Heat Wade that I have since sold. But it was a L. However if def fit more snug that any of the other jersey's I have. I know this was wordy but I hope it gives you some comparison. PM if you need more info.

Anyone else not feelin the new nike jersey and prefer the older adidas ones?

I went ahead and got a home white CAVS LeBron jersey, and will be getting the gold and also the wine later as I prefer the cut and also the round neck of the adidas ones than the V neck of the Nike one.

Anyone else not feelin the new nike jersey and prefer the older adidas ones?

I went ahead and got a home white CAVS LeBron jersey, and will be getting the gold and also the wine later as I prefer the cut and also the round neck of the adidas ones than the V neck of the Nike one.
idk i like seeing the swoosh again.. itll be interesting to see what the throwbacks they have acces to (carter dunk contest perhaps?) but i did really like that addidas material too

I'm patiently waiting for the black Cavs Nike jersey. Hopefully those aren't sleeved like the adidas ones.

Speaking of black Cavs jerseys, here is my latest pick up. Not the biggest fan of Champion EU jerseys but I decided to make an exception with this one, and truthfully... well pleased to have it 8)
IMG_2509.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

Sup fam, I am looking for a black Antetokounmpo Swingman (with the Bucks logo) in size L or XL. I've been searching all over the net but to no avail (I found the Parker version but no Greek Freak unfortunately). If anyone can help a fellow NT'er out, please do so! Many thanks :smile:

Took a year and a half to find the Starks. A little big but better than the one size small I found years ago. Want to get starting 5 first then the whole st.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-20-16-02-55-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-20-16-02-55-1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
Anybody familiar with NBA swingman jerseys please help. I'm 5'10" 185lb athletic fit (bigger chest and arms). A size medium Swingman in Adidas fits me good, would a medium Swingman in Mitchell and Ness fit similar?

Back
Top Bottom