Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Hi fellas,

I'm thinking about getting a sleeved swingman jersey or two but I'm not 100% sure about sizing. I believe they run small so I was thinking about sizing up from my usual XL to XXL. I'm about 6ft, 240 pounds and have more of a stocky build. What sizes are you rocking? How do these jerseys fit? Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Here are the jerseys I'm thinking about getting:

Hi fellas,

I'm thinking about getting a sleeved swingman jersey or two but I'm not 100% sure about sizing. I believe they run small so I was thinking about sizing up from my usual XL to XXL. I'm about 6ft, 240 pounds and have more of a stocky build. What sizes are you rocking? How do these jerseys fit? Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

IMHO, sleeved swingmans and the sleeveless swingmans run true to size.  i am normally a S/M (more on the small side) with runner's body, and they fit me well on a small.

The authentic sleeved jerseys run small FYI.

IMHO, sleeved swingmans and the sleeveless swingmans run true to size.  i am normally a S/M (more on the small side) with runner's body, and they fit me well on a small.

The authentic sleeved jerseys run small FYI.
Thanks for the help!

Original kind of a Bernard King jersey new for 30$. Would you do it? I say kind of because it was blank and was custom printed. It is era accurate however

Hi fellas,

View media item 2268868

View media item 2268869

i also normally wear an xl in the "tank" styled jerseys, but had to size up to xxl in the sleeved type...felt to restricted in shoulder/neck area...im also over 6 ft and about 200-210 for what its worth...

Zyzz... thank you!

Also does anyone know anyone selling a Ray Allen Milwaukee Bucks Nike Rewind jersey in medium?

Last edited:
So what do you guys think will happen to the unsold stock of Adidas NBA jersets when Nike takes over? All go to the outlets and have huge mark downs? I'm kinda new to jerseys so I dont know what usually happens when another company takes over.

1 last question, are the mesh/perforated sections on the authentics same as the entire body of a swingman jersey? I only own a couple of curry swingmans and havent seen an authentic yet. Only retro authentics are sold in the Philippines.

Last edited:
I'm completely a newbie to NBA Jerseys unlike Soccer jerseys so I was wondering if I'm 5'4-5'5 ish what size should I get? I like my jerseys loose and have a bit of space but I'm mostly planning to wear basketball jerseys on top of a jacket. Probably will never rock the jersey by itself. I don't like replicas so what size should I get in a swingman and or climacool and also what number size should I get when it comes to champions jerseys? 44-48? Preciate it lads!

View media item 2277118View media item 2277119View media item 2277121
Is this real or fake? Also, any information on reebok nba jerseys would be helpful. Trying to step up my basketball jersey knowledge. Are reeboks not that sought after because it's reebok because I got this for 25 and was wondering if that's a good deal or it's just what the market is for them. Thanks!

Also Legit check on this too. Thanks in advance.

View media item 2277301View media item 2277302View media item 2277303View media item 2277306

Last edited:
Thanks, that's what I thought. I'm getting better at spotting fakes now
laugh.gif
No problem

The new adidas swingman with the jerry west logo on the back will be heat pressed not stitched. Shoulders are too wide. Also the size tag is up too high. It's all bad lol

Last edited:
Would have retailed for $90 when it was the longer style. Going to be tough to get a legit one any cheaper than $70 unless you wear a 2xl

Last edited:
Is 80 dollars overpriced, a good deal, a steal, or what they usually would cost?

Back
Top Bottom