Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

[h2]2K Sports Unveils NBA[emoji]174[/emoji] 2K12 Soundtrack[/h2]

by 2K Sports on Thursday, August 11, 2011 at 12:13pm

Eclectic soundtrack features Eminem & Royce Da 5’9

that sideways is gonna get annoying quick..... but i said the same thing about the drake song on 11' & i always catch myself singing it

that sideways is gonna get annoying quick..... but i said the same thing about the drake song on 11' & i always catch myself singing it

XV
pimp.gif

I better not get the Bird cover
indifferent.gif

Although the dynamic stuff sounds really good, I really hope the online is improved, *%!+ is damn near unplayable.

indifferent.gif

Although the dynamic stuff sounds really good, I really hope the online is improved, *%!+ is damn near unplayable.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

indifferent.gif

HERES SOMETHING THAT WORKS TO HELP FIX THE ONLINE PLAY(PS3)
go to your settings under game & delete your 2k11 settings(it wont affect anything except when you start-up youll go through the MJ intro) after the settings are deleted turn the game back on & go to the lobbies you can accept a request or send one with no problems or lag & i guarantee your online experience with be 1000000X better

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

indifferent.gif

HERES SOMETHING THAT WORKS TO HELP FIX THE ONLINE PLAY(PS3)
go to your settings under game & delete your 2k11 settings(it wont affect anything except when you start-up youll go through the MJ intro) after the settings are deleted turn the game back on & go to the lobbies you can accept a request or send one with no problems or lag & i guarantee your online experience with be 1000000X better

^ the 2k generic shoes look awful... anyone wanna run a few games of 2k11... guaranteed to %$#% u up.
laugh.gif

PSN: Ning726

^ the 2k generic shoes look awful... anyone wanna run a few games of 2k11... guaranteed to %$#% u up.
laugh.gif

PSN: Ning726

Back
Top Bottom