OFFICIAL NCAA Football 10 Thread (w/ Custom Cover Links - Page 1) - RELEASED!

I wish they would bring back the discipline issues they had that one year.
WORD. Not suspendin dudes and then endin up on probation was actually kinda fun.

and as far as CLeats go, the thing I dont get is EA MVP College baseball had MADDDDDDDDDDDDD Nike Cleats, Im talkin,
311820BWS

311815.jpg

Nike_Baseball_6_spike_Metal.jpg

they were sick! the more u won, the better contract and option of cleat u had available.

why cant they get some vapors, superbads and others in the game

the high spats are horrible.

how bout patches on the jerseys for bowl games.
fixing the Revo facemasks, they are way too big.
and in 3 yrs, they still havent gotten the Willis McGahee facemask right
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I heard Tebow will be rated 101.

Dude was unstoppable in NCAA 09'
smh.gif

*and I hope they REALLY the people at EA take a look at fixing some of the little things like the visors...*$$% irked me to no end
smh.gif
What about the visors didnt you like? on the Revolution helmets?

The Revo facemasks are ugly on video games...

and yea Tebow till be
smh.gif
smh.gif
dude was like 90 something Truck already
sick.gif

fixing the Revo facemasks, they are way too big.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Tell me about it. in '09 when i was editing everyone, trying to make them look how they look in real life(P.harvin being dark-skinned ftl
laugh.gif
) I felt terrible that i had to leave my man Harvin with that long %$+ facemask,but he really wears one..so i kept it on him.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And if there gonna keep them same cleats, can they atleast have team colors, instead of either white/black and black/silver
sick.gif

Along with the vapors, i wanna see these
10957161_w.jpg

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

and in 3 yrs, they still havent gotten the Willis McGahee facemask right
smh.gif
140it6o.jpg

t50iut.jpg

This?

Yup, they keep jsut adding 2 vertical bars to the "fred Taylor" RB mask, but the willis Joint is smaller and shorter (pause) and should only go upto like the tip of your nose. The Fred joins go up to the bridge of the nose

madden02sy1.jpg

These are what the spats should look like, and this is madden '02
laugh.gif

Even madden went away from this spat look.

ncaa_football_2004_004.jpg

Mid socks should look like this.
and the black cleat with the white shoe string combo is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I heard Tebow will be rated 101.

Dude was unstoppable in NCAA 09'
smh.gif

*and I hope they REALLY the people at EA take a look at fixing some of the little things like the visors...*$$% irked me to no end
smh.gif
What about the visors didnt you like? on the Revolution helmets?

The Revo facemasks are ugly on video games...

and yea Tebow till be
smh.gif
smh.gif
dude was like 90 something Truck already
sick.gif

A lot of the visors don't even fit the facemask....in some cases (like in the RB Robot helmet/mask) that joint stops half way down
smh.gif

also, there were only dark visors last year....dudes need to be thorough in their research so people aren't waiting on pins and needles for a patchimmediately after the game is released.

With regards to the roster, yes I think having only 70 vis-a-vis a true 85-man roster is a big deal. Especially for those who play a few years in dynasty andwant to keep the rosters relatively accurate into the future.

IMO it only even matters the first season you play where a lot of the incoming freshman get left off. Most of the incoming kids who aren't 4 or 5 startwon't make the game roster. But those kids usually don't make an impact anyway.

With custom rosters now it hardly makes a difference. It's mostly bums who get left off the roster so it ain't affecting you THAT much.

How bout they fix the FG glitch that hits the upright and comes down on a defender, and the kicking team gets the ball back.

fix the other fg glitch where its 1st or 2nd down before the end of game or half and u block the kick and the kicking team recovers and they still get the ballback. thats totally against the rules of football. once u kick it and its blocked, u lose possession regardless of down or if u recover it.

How bout getting some competent game testers...
Im done lol

Originally Posted by dreClark

This _ Kush been GHOST.

$%%* you been @? Your PS3 got teh aidz ?

yeaah my fault i have to send it in for repairs. its wont turn past the log in screen where you pick what profile you want to use. i'm going to buy anotherone for the mean time either tonight or tomorrow. i know Gunna probably advanced like 2-3 seasons since last week though
laugh.gif

I love how they address issues on the NEXT years game...
smh.gif

I just hope it loads faster than last years...

Back
Top Bottom