Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

How long do the customs usually take? I know they say 2 days however whats the reality? I'm going to Vegas on Wednesday so I was wondering if ordering today (accounting the Holiday) is there any hope they arrive by Wednesday. I'm in the Northeast (DE) BTW if that matters.

How long do the customs usually take? I know they say 2 days however whats the reality? I'm going to Vegas on Wednesday so I was wondering if ordering today (accounting the Holiday) is there any hope they arrive by Wednesday. I'm in the Northeast (DE) BTW if that matters.
I ordered 2 pairs on a Thursday around 12pm and got them on the following Monday. I'm in the Northeast (MA) as well.

I know the skate line is not popular but these are my favorite shoes to knock around in and not worry about them getting destroyed. These are a pj ladd colorway.

The 2 days refer to the shipping (if you pick express or something like that) NOT the manufacturing. At least that's what the nb support told me after I'd been waiting for 9 days with no shipping confirmation...

For running? It's a neutral trainer somewhere between a everyday trainer and a racing flat. Glove like upper is super comfortable and midsole is somewhere nice between firm and soft . I love my pair and have been using it for %50 of my runs. 
that's pretty dope, what up ronnie fieg! Didn't know you go around this forum. Ronnie Fieg x New Balance Fresh Foam Zante? hhaha, which version do you have I would love a on feet shot with denim if possible, thanks bro.

that's pretty dope, what up ronnie fieg! Didn't know you go around this forum. Ronnie Fieg x New Balance Fresh Foam Zante? hhaha, which version do you have I would love a on feet shot with denim if possible, thanks bro.

.....thats not actually ronnie

anyone got a new balance employee discount, or a fat code, I'll trade you 40% off any nike product.

I've asked this question a few times, I was wondering what is the best glue to use for outsole separation? I just bought e6000...

I've asked this question a few times, I was wondering what is the best glue to use for outsole separation? I just bought e6000...
a lot of people honestly like to try and keep that secret. Why? I have no idea. But barge cement is what you want. Its what most people use who do sole swaps and reshape surgery. Its also what people probably rebrand and sell as sneaker glue. 

I don't know if this has been posted or not yet but Feature is having 25% off entire purchase. 997 JNB are 112 after discount

a lot of people honestly like to try and keep that secret. Why? I have no idea. But barge cement is what you want. Its what most people use who do sole swaps and reshape surgery. Its also what people probably rebrand and sell as sneaker glue. 

Thanks a lot. I was searching n6000 to no avail. I'm gonna go return the glue and look for a clamp that can fit my size 9.

Back
Top Bottom