Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I dont cop much from ebay cuz of stuff like this and the possibility of getting burned with factory seconds.  
I dont have anything but newer 997 and the Factory Seconds purchased from the outlet on my own. Factory Seconds also are stamped on the box so if you are new to NB you know to ask that right off the start.

I dont have anything but newer 997 and the Factory Seconds purchased from the outlet on my own. Factory Seconds also are stamped on the box so if you are new to NB you know to ask that right off the start.
I know they're stamped on the box.  It's also easy for sellers to disclose that and get away with it.  

My boy had a pair with the og box broken down because it didn't fit into the box they were using to ship and wrapped the shoes in bubblewrap! People be crazy out there smh

That would really be a rookie error by Premier and NB.. I don't think that would happen honestly.

Really hope it's not just all black with gold hits..

Hella stores try and pull that crap. Only ones that did it right was Ball n Buck. But CNCPTS does it the most

Picked up the black size? 1500s and 999s in the size? Store in my country's capital (Paris)

I dunno some days I am loving these and I want to pull the trigger and other days its the opposite. Today is one of the days where I wish I had them!
 I was in the same spot when they first dropped. They sat at my local spot for a couple of months and finally sold out. I ended up copping for below retail earlier this year and I have not regretted it since. 

Back
Top Bottom