Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I have given this much thought over the past 2 hours. As much as it hurts me to let the gram wait for this stunting activity, I think I am going to roll the dice and wait until they drop at other spots.  If everyone who wanted these copped already, they would have copped from Premier within the past 5 days.  They should be easily available at other locations in Sept with hopefully a coupon code I hope.

@JordDiem  your pics a few pages back are the ones that got me saying F IT and hitting submit order on Premier right now 
ohwell.gif
Haha glad i could contribute to your addiction. 
Shortly after I posted that, this happened...my motto, phck lotto. Whats $20-40 in the long run, amiright? They're already shipped too 
nthat.gif
. I am hoping they'll ease my pain of yeezyless weekend. 

This thread is a money sink! Man I want those DOL's! I have the 996dcc and the premiers in bound. I might need to just hope for these down the line in the $150 range. I know if I buy them I'll hate myself in the morning. :smh:

This thread is a money sink! Man I want those DOL's! I have the 996dcc and the premiers in bound. I might need to just hope for these down the line in the $150 range. I know if I buy them I'll hate myself in the morning. :smh:

Yep I feel you. I didn't need to spend money today but oh well lol.

This thread is a money sink! Man I want those DOL's! I have the 996dcc and the premiers in bound. I might need to just hope for these down the line in the $150 range. I know if I buy them I'll hate myself in the morning.
mean.gif
Money pit indeed!  Thats why I sold some J's today so I wont feel too bad buying more heat. 
smokin.gif

Whoever posted that Supply and Advise sale is clutch

M996CMB
M998DO
M997JNB

Total : $200 shipped.

Just waiting for shipping confirmation now 
pimp.gif

Shortly after I posted that, this happened...my motto, phck lotto. Whats $20-40 in the long run, amiright? They're already shipped too 
nthat.gif
. I am hoping they'll ease my pain of yeezyless weekend. 
I was also a tad upset about my yeezy miss which is why I also ordered these. It was my plan the entire time. And honestly I think you and me will be happy with this purchase. I do have the TD yeezy so that sort of ease the pain as well. 

BUT....I ordered these and the Adidas PrimeKnit  Tubular X which is set to release at the end of this month/early sept.

Back
Top Bottom