Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

S/o to V vidiviciun for confirming the sizing for me (w12 fits me like a glove compared to my usual 10.5) and making so damn many mulled wines I had to join in :lol:

More to come :D

Copped the space and earth. Think they're dope. 

Copped the Earth, been 2 years since my last NB purchase.  For a "hypebeast" collab, glad there's not much hype to it and it's widely available.  
Yeah it's nice that they proved to be a relatively easy pick-up. Wish I would have scooped from SNS to save the $20 a pair but I didn't want to risk missing out on the earlier drops.

Great colorways. I just can't get down with the Asian made shape and Revlite midsole.

Revlite destroys every classic silhouette they add it to. The 996 is the worst of them all.

S/o to @VidiViciUn for confirming the sizing for me (w12 fits me like a glove compared to my usual 10.5) and making so damn many mulled wines I had to join in
laugh.gif

More to come
happy.gif
Is that grey or blue? I've been waiting to see what that chambray looks like the light blues are always the hardest shades to gauge without true lighting.

NB please drop 20% off all order for back to school so I can grab these..
pimp.gif
"War of 1812 Pack"​
I was just about to post and ask if they ever have 20% off which I am guessing is max NB does? I got the these that I am interested in ordering. Inspired by the Napes Pack. I didn't like the material on the actual ones so decided to recreate on NB1. Any critiques or suggestions? Is there a hall of fame for great NB1s designs for inspiration.

Alternative:

Last edited:
Praying that NB throws out that 20% off discount, but probably won't til September when the kids up North goes back to school. :smh: As far as NB1 HOF designs :lol: ... Homie, do YOU! You trendset what colors and pigments grabs your eyes. Your design looks dope & different, reminds me of Cleveland Cavs colors.

Last edited:
my luck they will drop the 20 off within next week or two and i can't shake anything right now. need to chill a bit. been spending what would amount to a vehicle or mortgage payment on kicks pretty much every month this year.

when the wine sole dropped i thought i would be limited to 3 maybe 4 designs tops. just thought the color would limit the amount of combinations that could be made with it. boy was i wrong, @VidiViciUn has opened my mid that the colors really do not need to be mulled wine/dusty blossom/wine/shell pink to make a pair with that sole. i figured i would make 2-3 pair with different combination and be done with that sole option. those napa valley's change my whole perspective witht he green clashing but somehow working perfectly. giving inspiration to all!

Is there a hall of fame for great NB1s designs for inspiration.
check some of mykoh's creations he's done some good stuff. not usually feeling nb1s but these are nice. i like this one with the yellow ankle. looks less like the fieg central parks

those napa valley's change my whole perspective witht he green clashing but somehow working perfectly. giving inspiration to all!
the greens are my fav part of that color wheel. wanna see some more with the deep teal, mtn green, deep grove & wine/blossom

These MIGHT be going back...

The base accent is supposed to be mulled wine, as well as the heel accent. Which for some reason is 2 shades, where as on the site its supposed to be 1. Just not sure if its worth the hassle for small details. They must've ran out of mulled wine suede :rolleyes

Last edited:

The base accent is supposed to be mulled wine, as well as the heel accent. Which for some reason is 2 shades, where as on the site its supposed to be 1. Just not sure if its worth the hassle for small details. They must've ran out of mulled wine suede :rolleyes

I think those look dope! Did you use navy or black? Also, is the toe box supposed to be mulled wine?

^ Thanks, its navy. The toe box is supposed to be dusty blossom, but the part above the toe box is supposed to be mulled wine.Feel like that contrast would've really set these off.

That's the best combo I've seen with the new midsole option. The navy really pops against the lighter options.

Back
Top Bottom