Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This pic gives me a lot of hope on the Archipelgos.​

Yessir! LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIES! They were speaking to me all month long!
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Oh man you need to stop this! Too much dopeness! I like the bottom pair..Mint Berry Crunch you should call em! LOL!

The only thing holding me down from going total nuts on NB1(with the 15%) is waiting on my first pair to be made and ship. Want to see how they are in real life...then all bets are off! Gonna make a 998 and another 574

Quick preguntas for the NB1 OG's...How often do they put the nubuk or perf suede toe box upgrade up? I've seen denim and camo the lat few months but not a frequent NB1 guy before. How drastic of a change do they do when swapping out the color wheel?

First time messing with customizing and man I got to give them credit for allowing detail. This might be the way I roll.

Just picked up my first NB (Ball and Buck) and looking to pick up a few more.. looking for advice with sizing. I'm wearing size 9 in M585BB, looking to pick up 997, 997.5 and 998 models.. should I be sticking with size 9? Unfortunately no real NB stores I can go to try on for size. Thanks

Just picked up my first NB (Ball and Buck) and looking to pick up a few more.. looking for advice with sizing. I'm wearing size 9 in M585BB, looking to pick up 997, 997.5 and 998 models.. should I be sticking with size 9? Unfortunately no real NB stores I can go to try on for size. Thanks
I wear a 10.5 in the Ball & Buck 585, 10.5 in 997, 10 in 997.5 and 10 in 998.  Hope that helps.  

Yessir! LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIES! They were speaking to me all month long!
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

@VidiViciUn  how many pairs of NB1s do you have? Just asking out of curiosity because I feel like you post pics on a weekly basis of new customs you got. I'm looking forward to seeing that 3rd pair when it's done! 

Did this for fun and strangely the highlighter sole kinda works? If only NB1 had an all white midsole..
@mykoh  This is actually a really clean look! Are you contemplating going with these instead of the other 997.5s RF is supposed to drop? Did you end up pulling the trigger on the Archipelagos? 

As an FYI, apparently my Archipelagos are slated to be delivered at the end of today. That was QUICK!

Anyone ordered from concepts , received DHL tracking and yet tracking is not getting any movement (stuck at En Route to distribution center) for almost a week? 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Anyone have any info on this pair? I know it's a recent release but can Only find them at one store overseas. ML997HBB

Last edited:
Anyone ordered from concepts , received DHL tracking and yet tracking is not getting any movement (stuck at En Route to distribution center) for almost a week? |I  

Yeah i have and the last time it was almost unreal how quick my order got to me. It was a collab but still. I thought they had to responded to the fair criticism they were getting concerning shipping. Hopefully not going backwards in this department. Was the shipping free. Free shipping is usually the slowest by nature.

Anyone have any info on this pair? I know it's a recent release but can we not find them at one store overseas. ML997HBB

Sigh..... These are a must cop now! Just beautiful and will get crazy wear from me. I'm really just about to drop all brands and just Buy NB's they just fit my style so well.

Just came back from China and that 997.5 pack was being pushed hard at all the NB stores I went to. All pairs were actually really nice and I ended up buying the black and olive pairs for ~$160 a piece. Olives didn't fit my suitcase tho, so I had to leave it at my mother in law's fml
frown.gif

Also, peeped a nice nice tweed 997.5 for women. 

Some pics below. 

@mykoh  This is actually a really clean look! Are you contemplating going with these instead of the other 997.5s RF is supposed to drop? Did you end up pulling the trigger on the Archipelagos? 

As an FYI, apparently my Archipelagos are slated to be delivered at the end of today. That was QUICK!
only if i strike out on the cyclades, and anyway i think the highlighter is just a little too over the top for me.

i'm still mulling over the archipelagos!

the price is holding me back honestly..

Back
Top Bottom