Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So.

Let's not sleep again in these.
I swear each time I take then tyrs outta the box they smell like grapes.

Tyrs
Trails
Complimentary Marbles via End.

IMAG1140.jpg IMAG1141.jpg IMAG1142.jpg

What time does NB.com usually release stuff? You would think they would want to market the shoe on social media or something but I havn't seen anything.

What time does NB.com usually release stuff? You would think they would want to market the shoe on social media or something but I havn't seen anything.

They used to release shoes at midnight without any email announcing the release (they did that for the Stussys, 574 New Eras) but for the most recent 574 Sport dropped the link went live and they sent out an email at noon. I'd say keep your eyes locked to your inboxes if you've got an NB account, they'll most likely start dropping the collabs today at 12PM (EST).

They used to release shoes at midnight without any email announcing the release (they did that for the Stussys, 574 New Eras) but for the most recent 574 Sport dropped the link went live and they sent out an email at noon. I'd say keep your eyes locked to your inboxes if you've got an NB account, they'll most likely start dropping the collabs today at 12PM (EST).
Thanks for the info...so the tyrians will be on the nb site as well? I'm hoping so..

Pretty hyped for Kennedys this morning...
Are most of you guys going for blue over red?

Trying to figured out what size I should get in the Kennedy.... I remember my size 9 seals were a bit snug.... I wear a 9 in 998, solhould I stay with the same size or go with a 9.5?
Thanks

damn found out about this just in time.. the kennedy's are like grail NBs for me, definitely gonna go after them vs. the reds. was too caught up with other stuff

Back
Top Bottom