Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

770bbb
15542491713652891071637419335836.jpg

No NBs at all at my local burlington. I coughed up $95 for a pair off ebay just now. I'm ok with that.
Thanks bro, I'm going to look where the sellers are located, maybe get a better idea of where they are being found. Most were coming from California, couple from Texas. I'd put the towns, but I'm lazy.

Last edited:
I guess I should try to go to some Burlington’s and Marshall’s. I wish I could find those v4 for $80

Just keep looking. They’re consistently there. It’s just a matter of finding your exact size a lot of times.

Sometimes you’ll encounter all 10.5’s. Come back a month later and it’s your lucky day, in my case, 11.5’s galore.

After this find I’m really never paying over 100 for NB’s.

Hoping to happen upon the V5’s around this time next year :lol:

Are you guys playing Burlington reindeer games?! I went to my closest Burlington last night and all I saw was Levi’s sneakers and new balance slides.

It seems harder to find good stuff here in Marshalls or Burlington, I don't think I've ever seen a 990 much less a 993/997/1500 etc. I swear people also make the rounds at those stores buying up stock on the rare chance something good does show up. Anyone else in the LA area have luck?

Reselling is a big thing. I saw a lady at Walmart with a shopping cart loaded with bug repellant bracelets. She was looking at kids toys on clearance, too, loading up on a bunch of little toys. That's how far it's gone. Shoes and clothes opened up an Avenue to make money at home and it's just everything, now.

Back
Top Bottom