Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn a size 14 in the bodega joints sold for $1500 on stockx.. where do you guy's think the prices will eventually settle at...

After looking at those bodegas again and seeing how dumb the release was handled, it makes me not want em anymore. Thinking of what NB1 color scheme to use. Seen alot of dope pairs in here

I feel u mostly hype for real turned me off how they handled the release

20190408_022552.jpg

Entered the in store raffle with my girl. She tells me she didnt get any W email and neither did I on late Friday. Yesterday she tells me she's going to go pick up breakfast and came home with these. Turns out she got the W email on Saturday morning but since I got her mad that morning she decided let me suffer for a day. But she got them nonetheless and paid for them.
Congrats resell em lol

Clean. How’s the toe? Did NB finally remove the steel toe from the 1400?
I was disappointed to see the shape is not as sharp as their promotional pics but definitely a step up. Steel toe has been removed. I’ll probably post on foot pics Friday on the bodega mat lol.

For anybody who has the 1530’s what’s the sizing like? Thinking I’m going to stick with my 1500 size but figured I’d double check before I commit...

Hit up Burlington for a bit ran into 2 made in USA 999. One size 8.5 and the other size 10. Picked up the grey 999 for a buddy.
Nothing in my size unfortunately.

Attachments

• FA7C847B-0F24-495A-BB97-8612C937D901.jpeg
    FA7C847B-0F24-495A-BB97-8612C937D901.jpeg
    314.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 2DAEA236-D6C3-4EDA-8618-74BB3DBB2BA0.jpeg
    2DAEA236-D6C3-4EDA-8618-74BB3DBB2BA0.jpeg
    349 KB · Views: 38
Tell em bro, sick of the hate but it’s only one person on here who go out they way to hate on the V5.
I trashed the V5's before... but everytime I see them on people feet, I like them more and more. They have been out in the DMV longer so it seems alot of people have them. I'll probably end up getting a pair on sale, I cant wait til we see some collabs...

I trashed the V5's before... but everytime I see them on people feet, I like them more and more. They have been out in the DMV longer so it seems alot of people have them. I'll probably end up getting a pair on sale, I cant wait til we see some collabs...

I just need my black gr

We get the NB1 990v5 in June

Just saw their Twitter they're starting to send out winning raffle emails now. I'll be awaiting my non answer L

Lol this is comical... Now you got raekwon hopping on bodegas timeline asking how he can get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom