Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Buy one get one 50% off at NB Outlet in Savannah.
008844FC-2990-41B1-B2C3-C1F72855C1E3.jpeg

Time to swing by the local outlet then...Hopefully they’ll be running the same deal...

Same here!
Haha... pure luck.
Down here on vacation, stupidly left a bag full of shoes I had packed back in Philly and needed sneakers to kick around in for the week. Needless to say I walked out with two pairs of 993s and a pair of fugly trail shoes to beat on.

I thought part of the appeal of the Bodega’s was the toe wrap being different than all the other 997S’s, guess that’s not the case. These are imo way better (and seemingly more obtainable) than those if you really want a miAsia 997.
Classic, a boutique shop puts out a model (or iteration) to introduce it to the market; I’ll never forget when Nike dropped the ‘one time only’ pack which put a 360 midsole on every air max at the time. I loved it, but then realized that after the release Nike put out dozens of 90’s and 95’s with 360 soles. It dilutes the appeal imo.

Classic, a boutique shop puts out a model (or iteration) to introduce it to the market; I’ll never forget when Nike dropped the ‘one time only’ pack which put a 360 midsole on every air max at the time. I loved it, but then realized that after the release Nike put out dozens of 90’s and 95’s with 360 soles. It dilutes the appeal imo.
I thought of the same ordeal, but Nike is notorious for this. Every limited release they make now ends up being a feature on future releases. Bait & switch.

Back
Top Bottom